Table 509 Bar & Kitchen
Table 509 Bar & Kitchen
509 9th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Table 509 Bar & Kitchen Information
Quick Facts About Table 509 Bar & Kitchen:
- Table 509 Bar & Kitchen incorporates the finest and most seasonal ingredients.
- Table 509 San Diego offers a sophisticated dining experience.
- Table 509 Gaslamp San Diego is located at one of the top San Diego hotels, Hotel Indigo.
Ambiance: Table 509 Bar & Kitchen sets the mood for the ultimate date night or a sophisticated dinner with friends or colleagues. The professional and friendly service at Table 509 San Diego creates a great impression that's only topped by the creative and fresh food. Guests appreciate that they are treated like old friends at Table 509 Gaslamp San Diego. This San Diego restaurant offers a truly inviting atmosphere to gather with those we care about and savor a fantastic meal together.
Why We Dine: The dining experience at Table 509 Bar & Kitchen is upscale. With impeccable service and friendly, knowledgeable staff, Table 509 San Diego makes sure that your visit is about much more than just the food. Dedicated to creating an overall amazing experience, Table 509 Bar & Kitchen meets its goal with seasonal cooking and plenty of excellent service.
- Upscale Restaurant: When you're celebrating a special occasion, Table 509 Bar & Kitchen is a great place to go. Table 509 San Diego can provide the ideal location for a date, birthday dinner or starting point for a night on the town. Enjoy the nicer things in life, like visiting this San Diego restaurant.
- Impeccable Service: Table 509 Bar & Kitchen makes sure that you have everything you need during your meal. Your dining experience at Table 509 Gaslamp San Diego is meant to be exquisite, and your preferences will be accommodated to make it the perfect restaurant visit.
- Seasonal Cooking: Table 509 Downtown San Diego brings the freshest ingredients to the table, allowing you to enjoy a meal made from in-season components. Seasonal cooking is the focus and the food tastes better because the ingredients are fresher.
The Local Scoop: This restaurant is easy to find, located in the lobby of the Hotel Indigo. Table 509 Downtown San Diego's convenient Gaslamp Quarter location makes it easy for you to hit the town afterwards. Check out the San Diego nightlife at clubs like Fluxx and Ivy downtown. Table 509 San Diego is also a great place to get a meal after a day of shopping at Horton Plaza or any of the boutiques in the Gaslamp.
- New York Strip: Carnivores will love the 10 oz. New York strip steak complete with the house steak sauce. This entree is accompanied by baby carrots, squash and zucchini and scallop potatoes complete the meal.
- Bone In Pork Chop: Stuffed with spinach and bacon, this entree at Table 509 San Diego offers plenty of flavor with the sides of Brussels sprouts, pineapple jalapeno corn bread and a mustard wine sauce.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Not Required
- Price: $$