1313 South Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92802
Summer hours 8 a.m. - 12 a.m., Regular hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Top 5 Things to Know About Disneyland:
- Hours: Disneyland's hours of operation change depending on the month and the season. In the summer months, California Disneyland has extended hours and exclusive late-night events, while during the winter months, the park tends to be quieter and the hours of operation are slightly shorter than the busy summer open hours.
- Live Entertainment: Disneyland in California hosts numerous performances and parades filled with Disney stars every day. Mickey Mouse's active imagination runs wild in the stage performance Fantasmic! where good and bad battle in his dreams and exciting displays of fireworks shoot off behind the Sleeping Beauty Castle during summer evenings.
- Attractions: There are plenty of attractions at Anaheim Disneyland that don't require you to shoot up in the air or get splashed in the face. Guests can pet the barnyard animals at the 1800's western Big Thunder Ranch or tour the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Experience life from a bug's perspective in the Bug's Life Theater and check out the Animation Academy to learn the secrets of Disney artists.
- Rider Accommodation: California Disneyland offers some single rider lines, where parties can split up and ride individually in order to wait a shorter time. There is also a rider switch program, which allows guests with little ones who are not interested in riding the attraction to each ride the ride while the other waits with the child. In addition, the FASTPASS Service is available at certain attractions, which permits guests to hold their places in line while they visit other areas of the park.
- Disney Dining: All the excitement that Disneyland offers is sure to make your stomach growl. At Disneyland in California, there are numerous restaurants to quiet your rumbling tummy from steak gumbo and clam chowder served at the Royal Street Veranda, sandwiches at the River Belle Terrace, to the burritos and tacos at Rancho Del Zocalo Restaurante and pizzas from Redd Rockett's Pizza Port, there are menu selections sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Why It's Awesome: Disneyland in Anaheim is a destination spot for Disney lovers of all ages. From the playhouses for tots to the thrilling roller coasters for adults and teens, there is an element of charm appealing to every visitor. No matter what age you are, every visitor will feel a sense of magic when they receive their first high five from Mickey Mouse or a kiss from Cinderella.
- All Ages: Whether you're reliving your childhood or it's your kid's first visit to the magical theme park, there are attractions and entertainment for every age. For the youngsters, Chip n' Dales Treehouse and Disney Junior Live on Stage! will be sure to create smiles on the little ones' faces, as the older guests will get a thrill from the California Screamin' roller coaster and a kick out of the Indiana Jones Adventure. While the younger crowd is spinning in teacups and cruising "it's a small world," brave teens and adults can challenge themselves to ride the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, if they dare!
- Rides: Uniquely experience the land, air and sea on the numerous Disneyland rides. Soar through the air on the famous Dumbo the Flying Elephant or reach for the stars on Space Mountain. Visitors can also dive into the depths of Tomorrowland Lagoon on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, paddle their way through Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island in Davey Crockett's Explorer Canoes or take the Splash Mountain plunge. For guests preferring to keep their feet dry and on solid ground, they can take a calming ride on the Disneyland Monorail, which tours around the park.
- Character Encounters:One of the best parts about visiting Disneyland is the opportunity to meet your favorite characters from Winnie the Pooh to Cinderella as guests can shake their hands, give them hugs and even get their autographs. Visit Toontown to visit Goofy and the gang, and be sure to stop by Mickey's house to see his baby shoes and family photos and swing around Minnie's House to open up her Cheesemore refrigerator with all the cheese a mouse could ever want! If you've got your own little princess on your hands, you can't miss Princess Fantasy Faire where Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and all the other royalty reside.
The Local Scoop: Anaheim Disneyland is one giant park broken up into several theme areas such as Main Street, U.S.A; New Orleans Square; and Frontier Land. Other areas include Fantasyland where guests can visit the Disney princesses and villains and Critter Country, home to Winnie Pooh and friends at Hundred Acre Wood.
- Do Listen Out for Mickey's Soundsational Parade: Disney characters, floats, musicians and dancers fill the street with music and sound during the parade through Main Street, U.S.A.
- Do Visit Bibbidi Boddidi Boutique: Little girls transform into Disney princesses at the boutique, where they receive hair, makeup, dresses and accessories to match their favorite Disney princess.
- Don't Leave Without your Mickey Mouse Ears: No visit to Disneyland is complete without purchasing your very own Mickey or Minne Mouse ear souvenir.
- Don't Forget, You Might Get Wet: Between the Splash Mountain log flume ride and Grizzly River Run rapids, there is a high chance that you might get splashed or even drenched. Bring along a swimsuit and extra clothes as lockers are available or purchase a souvenir poncho to help keep you warm and dry.