Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Berry Farm
Buena Park, CA 90620
Knott's Berry Farm Information
Top 5 Things You Need To Know About Knott's Berry Farm:
- Season Passes: Knott's Berry Farm, CA offers season passes for a little more than the daily entrance fee. A season pass to Knott's Berry Farm, CA will get you on the rides any time of year, discounted "Bring a Friend" passes, and Knott's Berry Farm discounts on merchandise and Knott's Berry Farm Hotels.
- Knott's History: Knott's Berry Farm began as a fruit stand in 1920 by farmer Walter Knott. Knott's Berry Farm slowly grew into a tourist attraction through the years becoming a Western Themed Park in 1940 and eventually charging a 25-cent admission in 1968. The Knott's Family sold Knott's Berry Farm to Cedar Fair Entertainment Company in 1997. The Walt Disney Company wanted to buy Knott's Berry Farm but the Knott's family decided on Cedar Fair Entertainment Company out of fear that the Walt Disney Company would destroy what Walter Knott had created.
- Holidays at Knott's: Knott's Berry Farm loves the holidays so every Halloween it transforms into Halloween Haunt and every Winter it's Knott's Merry Farm. If you love being festive, Knott's Berry Farm is a great destination for the whole family to enjoy.
- Admission: Admission for Knott's Berry Farm: Adults $57.99, Children $28.99. Discount Knott's Berry Farm tickets are available if you book online.
- Parking: Parking at Knott's Berry Farm, CA is just $15.
Why it’s Awesome: Knott's Berry Farm is an original theme park that is focused on family fun. Perfect for San Diego locals and San Diego vacationers, it’s hard to go wrong in this exciting theme park! If you're looking for a fun day trip that won't break the bank, Knott's Berry Farm is an affordable theme park with great ride, fun shops, and delicious restaurants to keep everyone happy.
- Camp Snoopy: Camp Snoopy is an area of Knott’s Berry Farm, CA that even little kids can enjoy. It's made up of 6-acres jam packed with fun rides for the youngsters in your group.
- Funnel Cake: A day at Knott’s Berry Farm isn't complete without funnel cake. A Knott's Berry Farm staple, funnel cake takes us back to the days when we were kids. The light airy texture and sweet flavor brings out the kid in us all.
- Affordable Tickets: The admission to Knott’s Berry Farm is a fraction of the cost of most Southern California theme parks. Sure, you don't get the glitz and glam of Disneyland but that's what makes it so great. We love that Knott's Berry Farm is affordable and feels like you're taking a trip back in time at this classic Southern California theme park. Plus, if you book online, you can often find Knott's Berry Farm discounts.
The Local Scoop: Knott's Berry Farm is unlike any other theme park in the United States. What started out as an actual berry farm slowly grew into the amusement park it is today but still manages to keep its down home feel and humble roots. A truely family centered amusement park, Knott's Berry Farm has rides for all age guests from young kids to thrill seeking adults. It's the perfect destination the entire family.
- Do watch the live Knott’s Berry Farm entertainment: The entertainers are actually really good and it’s a nice break after your 5th heart pounding roller-coaster.
- Do buy annual passes: The best way to have fun at Knott’s Berry Farm is to buy an annual pass and go whenever you want!
- Don’t be afraid of heights: Well, at least don’t be afraid of heights on Super Scream at Knott’s Berry Farm San Diego! This Knott’s Berry Farm ride is terrifying if you don’t like heights so leave it to the adrenaline junkies.
- Don’t hesitate to get a Fast Pass: No one likes waiting in lines so if you want to pass up the wait at Knott’s Berry Farm, grab a Fast Pass.