Knott's Soak City - Now Seaworld Aquatica Waterpark
Knott's Soak City - Now Seaworld Aquatica Waterpark
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Knott's Soak City - Now Seaworld Aquatica Waterpark Information+ -
Knott's Soak City is now SeaWorld Aquatica Waterpark!
Top 5 Things To Know About Knott's Soak City:
- Location: San Diego Knott's Soak City is located in Chula Vista, which is only around a 25-minute drive from other popular San Diego attractions such as SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo.
- Hours of Operation: Unlike other San Diego amusement parks, Knott's Soak City is not open year round, so it's worth calling the park ahead of time. When the water park is open, its hours vary, however the hours usually range from around 10am until 6pm.
- Slippery Slides: San Diego's Knott Soak City is a water slide lovers paradise. The park features a variety of 24 different water slides including La Jolla Falls, which has the dangerously fun 80-foot plunge and the five-slide Imperial Run where you can race your friends to the finish. Grab the whole family, pack into the 8-foot circular rafts and speed down the twisting Coronado Express slide.
- Dick’s Beach House: This playhouse offers water buckets of fun with its four-story structure filled with geysers and jets. The whole family is welcome to explore, but no one will leave unscathed by the 500-gallon bucket of water that tips every five minutes onto the water worshippers below!
- Dining: Whether you're in the mood for a spicy fish burrito or your sweet tooth is craving an ice cream, you'll find restaurants and food kiosks to fit your hungry belly's preference. San Diego Knott's Soak City offers eateries such as Pacific Beach Salads and Sandwiches, Senoritas Jalapenos, Dippin' Dots Sundae Shop and Surf Daddy's Pizza.
Why It's Awesome: While the best aspects of San Diego Knott's Soak City may be the twisting, thrilling, plunging, hair-raising water slides, which are great for the dare devils willing to test the waters, your little one may feel like a fish out of water at those attractions. Therefore, Knott's Soak City offers a mini water park for the kids who are 48-inches and shorter. At this safe haven, your kid will take to the splash pools like a duck to water. Additionally the water park rents out cabanas for you to cool down and escape the strong sun and blazing heat. The cabanas are the perfect spot for eating a snack and making the kids rest between the wave sets at Balboa Bay. Another reason why San Diego Knott's Soak City is awesome is that it hosts birthday party packages for your birthday kid and at least lucky ten guests. Celebrations include goodie bags, cupcakes and a complementary gift for the birthday boy or girl!
- Pint-sized Fun: Some of the thrilling water slides may be outside of the tot's comfort zone while other's require riders to be at least 48 inches tall. However, Tykes Trough features mini water slides and waterfall pools for your little ones to swim and splash around in. The only requirements at this kiddie pool is that children must be under 48 inches to play. The water park also welcomes the tykes to join their family members at Dick's Beach House, which is filled with boat loads of fun.
- Cabana Rentals: It's no secret that jumping into a chilly pool is the ideal way to cool down, but finding refuge under a shady cabana can certainly help you beat the heat as well. San Diego's Knott's Soak City is awesome because it offers cabanas for rent so you can escape the sunshine. Guests have the choice of family, double and junior-sized cabanas.
- Birthday Parties: You'll definitely make a splash when you celebrate your next birthday at San Diego Knott's Soak City. Birthday packages include reduced water park admission tickets, goodie bags, a hot dog and hamburger meal and finger lickin' good cupcakes! Birthday parties will also receive special reservations in the Birthday Party Zone.
Local Scoop: San Diego's Knott's Soak City is just one of three Soak City water parks in Southern California. If you love the one in San Diego, then you should splish splash over to the Knott's Soak City located in Buena Vista and Palm Springs ,and dare yourself to take the plunge on their various pipeline water slides.
- Do Bring Your Cards: AAA members and military personnel receive special savings on their admission tickets when they show their identification cards.
- Do Visit Eric's Beach Club Bar: If your idea of beating the heat is with a cold beer or a frozen cocktail in your hands, then head over to this adult-only watering hole and check out the 30-beer selection and variety of mixed drinks at the bar.
- Don't Lug Around Your Belongings: Davy Jones Locker offers locker rentals for guests so that they can spend more time having fun and less time worrying about their personal items. The water park offers four different sized lockers including wallet, small, large and XXL, which hold up to six backpacks.
- Don't Worry if You Forget Your Beach Towel: It's alright if you didn't remember all your beach gear because Wipe Out Surf Shop has you covered as it provides you with all your beach accessories such as sunscreen, flip flops and more.