Jet Ski Rentals San Diego Area
San Diego, CA 92109
April thru mid-October everyday
9 a.m. - Sunset
Jet Ski Rentals San Diego Area Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Jet Ski Rentals San Diego Area
- Jet Skis: San Diego jet ski rentals provide the latest four-stroke Yamaha VX1100 waverunners. These four cylinder jet skis provide room for up to three passenges and have a weight limit of 350 lbs.
- Age Restrictions: Jet ski rentals San Diego welcome guests of all ages to ride as passengers on the jet skis, however some age restrictions apply for driving. Solo drivers must be at least 16 years of age to operate the jet skis, while children twelve years and older must have an adult passenger on board. Jet ski renters must be at least 18 years old.
- Location: The jet ski rentals San Diego area are located at Mission Bay, the largest man-made aquatic park and the home of Belmont Park. This area is located next to popular Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach as well.
- Deposit: A $500 damage deposit is required upon renting a waverunner. The jet ski rental San Diego area asks that renters provide this deposit in cash or with a major credit card as checks are not accepted. This deposit will be refunded if the jet skis are returned in the same condition as they were rented.
- Daily: Ride jet ski rentals in San Diego every day of the week anytime between 9:00 am and sunset. The renting center is open between April through mid October.
San Diego jet ski rentals offer an exciting and exhilarating way to spend the day on the water. Ride the waves and fulfill your need for speed on a four cylinder 1100cc waverunner. First time wave riders are welcome as jet ski rentals San Diego provide all riders with watercraft safety and operation instructions prior to releasing them on the open waters. Jet ski rentals San Diego are open daily from 9:00 am until the sun sets and rent waverunners by the hour, by the half day, full day or even weekly.
San Diego jet ski rentals have take-away and on-the-water options. Waverunners are available for on the water use at Mission Bay, where riders can speed over to other local beaches or cruise the coastline. The on-the-water rentals come already fueled. Renters also have the option of towing the jet skis on a trailer to different locations, but they are responsible for fueling the waverunners themselves at the on-site fuel stations at the jet ski rentals San Diego.
- Do Bring Your Driver's License: All renters must be at least 18 years old and must present a valid driver's license prior to renting a waverunner at San Diego jet ski rental.
- Don't Pile on More Than Three Passengers: Jet ski rentals San Diego prohibit more than three passengers from riding on the same waverunner as the watercrafts have a weight capacity of 350 lbs.