San Diego Chargers Tickets
9449 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92108
San Diego Chargers Tickets Information
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Chargers Tickets
- Chargers: The Chargers began their career in 1959 and joined the American Football League (AFL) in 1970. The San Diego football team won the AFL title once, and reached the AFL Championships four times and then later gained entry into the National Football League (NFL). The Chargers played in the Superbowl XXIX and are currently the only Southern California professional football team.
- Stadium Seats: San Diego Chargers tickets are available for several different seating areas at Qualcomm Stadium. The areas include club, view, upper and end-zone levels as well as the field, plaza and press levels. Family sections and wheelchair accessible areas are also available for purchase in addition to luxury and club membership seating.
- Game Days: The majority of the San Diego Chargers tickets are for game days that take place on Saturdays and Sundays, however the Chargers do play the occasional Monday, Thursday and Friday evening game as well.
- Qualcomm Stadium: Qualcomm Stadium was originally named San Diego Stadium when it was constructed in 1967. The stadium since changed its name in 1997 when Qualcomm Telecommunications Company donated $18 million toward its expansion project. Chargers San Diego tickets are available for purchase for any of the 71,500 seats now available at the renovated stadium.
- Club Membership: If you have Chargers San Diego tickets and want access to the club lounges, restaurants and early entry into the stadium, then the club membership may be the option for you. With the club membership, members enjoy upgraded restrooms and food and wait service at your padded seats.
Why It's Awesome: When you have tickets for Chargers football you'll be sure to enjoy the game in comfort while decked out in your lightening bolt fan gear. Die-hard Chargers football enthusiasts can enjoy the trolley station's convenient location next to the stadium, so that they don't have to stress about carpooling or finding transportation home after a day full of cheering and tailgating. If football addicts are still hungry after their tailgates, there are plenty of restaurants and concession stands to fulfill any craving. Before or after the game, Charger fanatics can visit the Team Store where they can stock up on their blue and gold pom poms and Chargers foam fingers to show their support loud and proud.
- Concession Stands: If you have tickets for Chargers football games at Qualcomm Stadium then you'll have access to the 125 food and drink kiosks on site. The snack and beverage stands offer quick meal options for those not wanting to miss a "Super Chargers play," while the numerous restaurants and bars offer sit-down meals for those willing to catch the blue and gold on the TV monitors.
- Chargers Team Store: On game days, those that have San Diego Chargers tickets gain exclusive entry into the team store at Qualcomm Stadium. The Chargers Team Store has all the Chargers paraphernalia to help cheer your San Diego team to victory. From wearing your Phillip Rivers jersey to sporting your Antonio Gates bobble head, you'll find all the good luck gear to help you root on the Chargers at the Team Store.
- Trolley Station Access: The Qualcomm Stadium is ideally located next to the 12th and Imperial Trolley Station, which is within walking distance. The Metro Transit System offers all day passes for $5, so Chargers fans can enjoy a day of tailgating and celebrating without worrying about driving home afterward. Board Our Bus!, Sports Fan Express and the Chargers North County Express Coach are also convenient carpooling options affiliated with Qualcomm Stadium and the Chargers.
The Local Scoop: Fans that have football tickets for San Diego Chargers are encouraged to arrive at Qualcomm Stadium at least two hours prior to the start of the game to ensure that they receive parking spots. The parking lot opens four hours before kickoff, but San Diego fans that pre-purchase parking spots are permitted to enter five hours before the game starts.
- Do Join the Power Party: The Bud Light Chargers Power Party tailgate is free to all with San Diego Chargers tickets and takes place in the F2 Section in the stadium parking lot three hours before kickoff. The tailgate party hosts live bands, serves food, beverages and prizes, and offers the ultimate way to get pumped for the game.
- Do Purchase Chargers San Diego Tickets for the Family Section: If you're attending the game with your little ones consider sitting in the family section where offensive language and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Don't Pack Bottles, Cans or Coolers: These items are not allowed in the stadium for the safety and comfort of all fans. Glass bottles are prohibited in the stadium parking lot as well.
- Don't Forget to Create a Banner: Show your Chargers pride and cheer on the San Diego Bolts with a homemade banner to show your support. Just be sure that your message is in good taste and that it won't obstruct the views of other fans.