San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
San Diego Harbor
San Diego, CA 92101
2 hours long
San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure Information
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
- Behind the Wheel: The San Diego Harbor speed boat adventure invites you to captain your own speed boat on the San Diego Harbor. Crank up the speed and ride the waves in the bay while jetting past famous San Diego attractions.
- Tour Guide: The San Diego Harbor speed boat adventure is lead by a trained tour guide who provides directions and information about the bay area through a two-way communication system set up in each boat. During the San Diego Harbor speed boat tour, you follow the tour guide's powerboat while sightseeing and learning about the local landmarks.
- Safety First: Before starting your speed boat adventure San Diego harbor, a safety orientation is held to review the rules of the water. Boating basics and hand signals will also be discussed so that you are fully prepared for your powerboat voyage.
- Famous Sites: The 13-mile San Diego harbor speed boat adventure cruises along the bay passing the historic vessels of the Maritime Museum, the Coronado Bridge and the various Navy ships. The tour also provides an impressive view of the San Diego Downtown skyline.
- Pit Stops: If you're looking to switch drivers midway through the tour, the speed boat adventure San Diego harbor makes several stops at various sightseeing locations along the way, which offer the perfect opportunity to switch the gears over to your co-captain.
If you have a need for speed, the San Diego Harbor speed boat adventure is your calling. Navigate and captain your very own high speed powerboat while learning about the San Diego bay area. The speed boat adventure in San Diego invites you to get behind the wheel of a powerboat and follow an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide on a two-hour long 13-mile tour through the harbor. The tour guide narrates through a walkie talkie system in the boats, giving information about the various sites along the way. The San Diego Harbor speed boat adventure provides safety orientation prior to riding the waves, so it welcomes both first-time powerboat drivers and those just searching for a thrill in their lives.
The speed boat adventure San Diego Harbor is a unique way of touring the San Diego Harbor at high speeds with the wind in your hair. While flying over the water and zooming past the shoreline, you'll learn about the local San Diego sites from the tour's trusty powerboat guide. The San Diego Harbor speed boat tour passes the well known Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village and the Maritime Museum. The historic vessels at the Maritime Museum are on display, including the world's oldest active sailing ship the Star of India. Navy ships and aircraft carriers are also visible from the speed boat adventure San Diego Harbor. In addition, the tour also stops at various attractions, so passengers are welcome to swap drivers during the trip.
- Do Look for Wildlife: The San Diego Harbor is home to dolphins, seals and seal lions, so search the waters for sea animals riding the waves along with you.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You'll want to capture yourself behind the wheel of the powerful boat speeding through the bay. The tour also provides numerous photo opportunities of the San Diego coastline.