San Diego Kids Surf Lessons
San Diego Kids Surf Lessons
San Diego, CA
San Diego Kids Surf Lessons Information
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Kids Surf Lessons:
- Kids Only: San Diego kids surf lessons are for children only. Kids between the ages of 5 and 11 are invited to learn to ride the waves like pros.
- Professional Instructors: All kids surf lessons San Diego instructors are CPR certified and have first aid and life saving training. These professional and experienced surf instructors will maintain a safe environment for your children to learn to surf.
- Swim Requirements: Children who would like to enroll in surf lessons San Diego must first be able to swim one unassisted lap in a 25-yard pool. Kids who are unable to swim will unfortunately not be allowed to take the surf course.
- Surf Lessons: Kids will learn a ton of surfing techniques from paddling to popping up during the 90-minute San Diego kids surf lessons course. Children will also receive instruction on ocean safety and surf etiquette.
- Souvenirs: All children who take San Diego kids surf lessons will receive a certification of completion and a souvenir only to further prove that they are surfing champions.
Kids surf lessons San Diego offer an exciting day in the water for adventurous children looking to channel Kelly Slater. Children who are between the age of 5 and 11 and are capable of swimming 25-yards unassisted are invited to learn the basics of how to catch a wave. The kids surf lessons in San Diego offer a great opportunity for first-time child surfers and for those kids looking to improve their surfing skills. Children's surf lessons San Diego take place at La Jolla Shores, which is a great spot for beginner surfers.
San Diego kids surf lessons provide a safe and fun environment where youngsters can learn to surf. Prior to hitting the waters, children's surf lessons San Diego will suit up the kids with their own rash guards and rental surf board, and if the water is especially chilly, parents can rent their children wetsuits for only $5. During the 90-minute San Diego kids surf lessons, children will receive instruction on how to balance, paddle and eventually pop up on their surf boards. The CPR certified instructors teach kids the basics of surfing and techniques on how to catch a wave. Kids surf lessons San Diego also instruct the students on ways to stay safe in the ocean and surfing etiquette. After completing the course, the kids will proudly receive a certification of completion and a fun souvenir to take home.
- Do Take Photos of Your Kids: Kids surf lessons San Diego provide the perfect opportunity for parents to catch photos of their children standing up on the waves for the very first time.
- Don't Forget Sunscreen: Although the kids will be wearing rash guards and possibly wetsuits, the sun can still reflect off the water onto their faces. Make sure to pack sunscreen to protect their skin from the strong San Diego sun.