Oceanside , CA 92054
Visit Oceanside Information
Top 5 Reasons You Should Visit Oceanside:
- Beach: Known as San Diego's North Shore, Oceanside has gorgeous beaches with fun surf spots, a beautiful pier and lots of fun in the sun.
- Harbor: The Oceanside, CA harbor provides hours of entertainment with all kinds of water sports, restaurants and beautiful waterfront views.
- Pier: The historic wooden pier of Oceanside is a great place for visitors to congregate, take a walk and enjoy fun events and entertainment all year round.
- Location: Oceanside, CA is located in San Diego's north county, with beautiful coastline and unique topography making it a stunning destination in San Diego.
- Surf Culture: Oceanside supports it's thriving surf culture with local surf events and even a surf museum.
Oceanside, CA is a beautiful coastal community and the northern gateway to San Diego. Bordering Camp Pendleton, Oceanside is know as a hang out for military personnel and local surfers alike. It has a laid back energy, but is still a lot of fun. Often times Oceanside, CA hosts great local events at the base of the Oceanside Pier including surf contests and concerts in the outdoor amphitheatre. It is also known for having incredible weather, ranked the second best climate in the entire country!
Oceanside's ideal north county location puts it close to everything. It's just a little over an hour away from fun attractions like Disneyland in Anaheim and 40 minutes from San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter. It is also close to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, LEGOLAND California and the Birch Aquarium. If the beach is where you want to be on your San Diego vacation, there is plenty of gorgeous coastline to soak up the sun in Oceanside and lots of San Diego hotels on the beaches in Oceanside to keep you just an ear shot from the water.
- Do Take a Stroll on the Pier: The wooden Oceanside Pier is definitely a sight to see. Take a sunset walk down the pier for incredible views and a romantic evening.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: With the sparkling Pacific just to the west of Oceanside, you'll want to have your best bathing suit handy for a nice midday swim or catching some rays on the white sand beaches.