Snap Photo Tours San Diego
Snap Photo Tours San Diego
Click on "Things to Do" in the nav for a full list of tours!,
Snap Photo Tours San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About SNAP Photo Tours San Diego
- Tour Locations: SNAP Photo Tours San Diego currently offer 3 tour destinations: Balboa Park, Gaslamp, and Coronado! Each location is unique and rich in San Diego history offering beautiful scenery for amazing photos.
- Schedule: San Diego SNAP Photo Tours run daily at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. The SNAP Photo Tours are available seven days a week so guests can schedule a great photo tour any day.
- Duration: SNAP Photo Tours San Diego are two hours long so bring water, snacks, and comfortable shoes so you can have fun touring beautiful San Diego!
- Information: The San Diego tours given by SNAP Photo Tours offer not only great historical and interesting facts about each location, but also a wealth of knowledge about photography and how to take the best pictures in San Diego! Learn how to "snap" great pictures of the scenery and you with your friends on these great two hour photo tours.
- Cameras: Since this is a photo tour, you'll want to bring a camera - or anything else that takes great pictures. SNAP Photo Tour San Diego guides use iPads to take incredible pictures around San Diego county and will help guests work with whichever camera they bring.
Why It's Awesome: SNAP Photo Tours San Diego combines intriguing tours with great local knowledge and photography tips. The helpful guides will make sure visitors take excellent pictures with tips that will help them become the photographer they have always dreamed of being. The guides dressed in red will take guests on incredible San Diego tours with a cheery attitude to make your tour unforgettable.
- Great Locations: San Diego SNAP Photo Tours currently have tours in three awesome San Diego locations: Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, and Coronado! All three locations are known for amazing architecture, beautiful sights, and vibrance. It's hard to take a bad picture in such beautiful and historic locations so book your SNAP Photo Tour today for inside tips and historical facts about these gorgeous San Diego attractions!
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides: SNAP Photo Tours San Diego knows a tour guide can make or break your experience so they employ only the best, most friendly, and knowledgeable tour guides in town. There are no bad days when you book with SNAP Photo Tours San Diego. The tour guides are always smiling and helpful to ensure you get the most of your two hour photo tour of San Diego!
- Education: In this age of social media and picture sharing, it's important to take wonderful pictures. The guides at SNAP Photo Tours San Diego will teach visitors how to take incredible pictures no matter what kind of camera you have or what you are capturing. Learn great photography tips that will help you with all picture taking, not just the beautiful pictures you will be taking in San Diego.
The Local Scoop: San Diego is full of incredible photo opportunities so pick up a few pointers from San Diego SNAP Photo Tours and capture your San Diego vacation with good quality photos.
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: SNAP Photo Tours San Diego are two hour long walking tours so make sure you wear comfortable shoes that will allow you to walk and explore the sights.
- Do Bring Water: San Diego is known for beautiful weather and if you're lucky, the day of your tour will be a perfect sunny day. Make sure to pack water for your tour and stay hydrated.
- Don't Hesitate If You Have A Child Under 2: Children under 2 years old can go on a SNAP Photo Tour San Diego for free! Don't think twice about bringing them along for this fun and informational tour.
- Don't Forget Your Friends: Sure taking pictures of beautiful things is great but wouldn't it be more fun to take pictures of your friends in front of beautiful things in San Diego? Invite your friends and family to go on a SNAP Photo Tour and capture lasting memories the whole group can enjoy.