Yamaha Waverunner Rentals
Yamaha Waverunner Rentals
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Yamaha Waverunner Rentals Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Yamaha Waverunner Rentals
- Fun For The Whole Family: Take your kids with you to Yamaha Waverunner Rentals. Parents can handle the steering and operation while their kids are on the jet ski with them. Spending the day on San Diego waverunner rentals can be just as fun for kids as it is for Mom and Dad!
- Cost Of Rentals: These San Diego waverunner rentals cost $70 for a half hour. If you'd like to stay for a solid hour, these San Diego jet ski rentals will cost $95 for the full hour. For those who really enjoy waverunner rentals in San Diego, booking two hour rentals will cost $175 and three hour rentals will cost $230.
- Liability Waiver: Yamaha Waverunner Rentals will have you sign a liability waiver before you use any of the rental equipment. You can speed the process along by downloading the waiver on your computer and bringing the completed form with you. You'll be able to get onto the water and use the San Diego waverunner rentals sooner with this option.
- Marine Life: While you and your family are zooming around on San Diego waverunner rentals, you might even catch sight of fish jumping out of the water. The fish are making a splash, and it's a whole lot of fun being able to see marine life with Yamaha Waverunner Rentals!
- Jet Skiing Area: Yamaha Waverunner Rental's jet ski area measures roughly 100 acres. This jet ski area provides a fun space for you to zip around in the water, enjoying the warm water and wakes.
Yamaha Waverunner Rentals provides great outdoor experiences that allow guests to feel the thrill of going fast! You and your family will enjoy these San Diego waverunner rentals, which you can use across 100 acres of water. When you're looking for waverunner rentals in San Diego, consider heading to North County's Carlsbad Lagoon. You can change things up and try a new body of water that's different from the one near Mission Bay. Yamaha Waverunner Rentals is a great San Diego activity to enjoy with your kids, friends and sweetheart.
The cost of these San Diego waverunner rentals varies depending on the length of time you'd like to go jet skiing. You can choose to jet ski for a half hour, one hour, two hour or three hour session! Before you go, you'll also be signing a liability waiver. You can either get and fill out the waiver at the Carlsbad lagoon or arrive with it already filled out. If you'd like to get jet skiing as soon as possible, print it out from home and have it completed when you bring it to Yamaha Waverunner Rentals.
- Do Bring The Liability Waiver: Print out the liability waiver from your computer at home and fill it out. That way, you'll be ready to go once you arrive at Yamaha Waverunner Rentals and you can start jet skiing sooner.
- Don't Miss The Fish: Keep an eye out for the cool fish that you'll see while you're at the lagoon. They've been known to jump out of the water while they're swimming, allowing people to get a glimpse of them.