1404 West Vacation Rd
San Diego, CA 92109
Baleen Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Baleen Restaurant:
- Baleen Restaurant offers waterfront dining in Mission Bay.
- This San Diego seafood restaurant has a tropical island resort setting.
- Called "one of the best dining secrets in San Diego" by The New York Times, Baleen Paradise Point is worth a visit.
Ambiance: Baleen Restaurant is great for date nights with its waterfront setting. Impress your date or mark a special occasion at Baleen Paradise Point - the beautiful surroundings and upscale ambiance are ideal for such celebratory experiences. The mood is set, from the view of the water to the critically acclaimed cuisine and top notch service.
Why We Dine: Baleen Paradise Point allows you and yours to enjoy your meal close to the water. Whether you're on a date or eating out for your birthday, it's nice to eat at a location like this for special occasions. This San Diego restaurant offers incredible fine dining and unforgettable views.
- Waterfront Dining: Sit close to the water at Paradise Point Baleen Restaurant. While you dine, you can look out onto the pretty water and enjoy a romantic meal with your sweetie. The waterfront location is a big draw for guests to this restaurant. You're in San Diego, so you should enjoy the nature that it has to offer - even when you're eating dinner!
- Critically Acclaimed Cuisine: The food at Baleen San Diego is superb. Baleen Restaurant is San Diego fine dining at its best, and the innovative menu spotlights seafood. With plenty of land cuisine as well, Baleen Paradise Point brings regional flavors to life in its appetizers, entrees, sides and desserts. The restaurant's offerings include wood-fired flat-breads, Creole shrimp and grits, duck and bacon mac n' cheese and black tea-brined pork chop.
- Top Notch Service: Baleen Restaurant's knowledgeable staff can point you in the right direction when it comes to which wines will taste amazing with your meal. Depending on what you order, the accompanying beverages can vary - different flavors of wine will be suggested to complement the flavors in your chosen entrees. The staff make sure that you have a great dining experience at Baleen Restaurant.
Local Scoop: Baleen Paradise Point is located at a popular San Diego resort. Paradise Point - San Diego's Island Resort is in Mission Bay and just minutes from downtown San Diego. After you've filled up on delicious food at Paradise Point Baleen Restaurant, you can head over to a San Diego theme park like SeaWorld or wander around the historic Gaslamp Quarter for shopping, entertainment and nightlife.
- Creole Shrimp and Grits: Experience a taste of New Orleans at Baleen Restaurant. This classic dish is the ultimate comfort food, and the fresh, juicy shrimp nicely complement the texture and flavor of the grits.
- Duck and Bacon Mac n' Cheese: Baleen Paradise Point introduces a twist to the food that we know and love. With savory duck and bacon in the mix, Paradise Point Baleen Restaurant's mac n' cheese takes flavor sensations to another level.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations Suggested
- Price: $$$