Otay Ranch Town Center
Otay Ranch Town Center
Chula Vista, CA 91915
Otay Ranch Town Center Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Otay Ranch Town Center:
- Location: Otay Ranch Town Center is located in Chula Vista, which is around 30 minutes away from Downtown San Diego.
- Town Center Hours: San Diego Otay Ranch Town Center is open from 10am until 10pm Monday through Saturday and 11am to 6pm on Sunday.
- Shops: From the sport stores like REI and Champ Sports to beauty shops like Sephora, The Body Shop and Bath and Body Works, there is something to please every kind of shopper at San Diego Otay Ranch Town Center.
- AMC Theaters: San Diego's Otay Ranch Town Center presents a 12-screen movie theater showing the latest flicks. The Otay Ranch AMC movie theater is the only one in San Diego County that features digital projection.
- Town Center Dog Park: Your pup will be eager to join you on your shopping trip as San Diego Otay Ranch Town Center provides your furry four-legged friends with a 10,000 square-foot dog park open from 6am until 11pm every day.
Whether you're searching for books, shoes or even paintball gear, San Diego Otay Ranch Center has everything you're looking for. The San Diego town center has a plethora of stores including jewelry, apparel, home good shops and more. Guys may enjoy stopping at Best Buy, TouchTown, Total Combat Paintball and Vans while the ladies shop til they drop at Aldo, DSW, Anthropologie and GUESS. If you're looking to refuel during your shopping spree, San Diego Otay Ranch Town Center offers a variety of eateries from grab-and-go to dine-in restaurants. For a satisfying sit-down meal, stop by the Cheesecake Factory or California Pizza Kitchen. If you're in search of cultural cuisine, visit Romano's Macaroni Grill for a comforting Italian meal, P.F. Changs for an eclectic Asian dinner or Chili's for a spicy Tex-Mex dish.
Don't stress if you've brought the children along for your shopping spree as there are plenty of kid-friendly options at San Diego's Otay Ranch Town Center. In addition to the hours of fun the kids will have creating their own stuffed animals at the Build-A-Bear-Workshop and perusing ToyTown and Gepetto's toy shop, the kids will also have a blast at the Splash Pad and Chalk Garden. The Chalk Garden features a huge wall where kids can get their creative juices flowing while they create masterpieces with sidewalk chalk, and on a hot day they can hit the fountains where water spews out of the ground at the Splash Pad.
- Do Check Out the Events: San Diego Otay Ranch Town Center features seasonal events such as Kids Night Out at Kidsville, trick or treating on Magic Street, annual Santa Parades and tree lighting.
- Don't Forget About the Tuesday Farmer's Market: Every Tuesday from 4pm until 8pm in the summer and spring and 4pm until 7pm in the fall and winter, the town center hosts a farmer's market where you can find fresh local produce, speciality foods and live entertainment.