Temecula, CA 92592
Spa Pechanga Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Spa Pechanga:
- Location: The spa is located on the third level of the Pechanga Resort and Casino, which is tucked away in the Temecula Valley. The AAA Four Diamond awarded resort has a Frank Llyod Wright style of architecture and Native American inspired decor. The resort also includes a casino where you can see if Lady Luck is on your side.
- Hours: San Diego Spa Pechanga is open Monday through Thursday and on holidays from 8am until 8pm, and 8am until 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Full Hair Service: The Spa Pechanga in San Diego provides salon service that offers hair cuts and styles for women, men and children. The salon also features coloring treatments such as full color, partial highlights, dimensional highlights and root touch ups. Additionally, the salon gives Brazilian Blowouts, which present frizz-free hair results for up to 12 weeks.
- Express Services: Whether you're on a time crunch or a wallet crunch, San Diego's Spa Pechanga offers 25-minute services including facials, manicures and pedicures so you can indulge in your much deserved pampering for less time and less money.
- Couple's Soak: Ideal for a romantic celebration or just an excuse to get away and spoil yourselves, the Couple's Soak presents a warm bath for two complete with music, candles and privacy in your own couple's suite. The luxury soak is followed by complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to top off your intimate pampering experience.
San Diego Spa Pechanga creates the ultimate relaxing and rejuvenating experience with a variety of skin care treatments such as the GM Colin Speciality Facial and Microdermabrasion. Spa Pechanga's Signature Facial includes a skin assessment by an expert esthetician in order to provide the perfect pampering regiment for your skin. Following the analysis, you'll receive facial cleansing, exfoliation, massage and a mask to conclude the treatment designed specifically for you. San Diego's Spa Pechanga also offers facials particularly for men, which tone and refresh razor-burned skin, and furthermore the spa presents facial peels and an organic enzyme facial that uses proteins to improve your skin's appearance.
In addition to the facials that tone, lift and hydrate your skin bettering your appearance on the outside, San Diego Spa Pechanga also features treatments that dig deeper than skin deep. The Deep Tissue and Hot Stone Massage will drive into your muscles, releasing tension and improving circulation, while the Reflexology Massage pinpoints pressure spots in your feet increasing energy flow. The Spa Pechanga in San Diego offers pre-natal, shoulder-neck and body butter massage as well. On top of these self indulging treatments, the spa gives various body wraps, soaks, nail and hair services.
- Do Spoil the Little Ones: The Lil' Princess treatment invites girls 12 years and younger to pamper their fingers and toes with a pedicure and manicure designed specifically for them. Mom can get her nails done alongside or book a massage in the meanwhile.
- Don't Miss the Detoxifying Sea Plant Wrap: This wrap contains sea plant extract, deep sea mineral salt and spirulina, which help to purify and cleanse your body while you mentally melt away your stress with a soothing scalp massage at San Diego Spa Pechanga.