Westfield Mission Valley
Westfield Mission Valley
San Diego, CA 92108
Westfield Mission Valley Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Westfield Mission Valley:
- Location: San Diego Westfield Mission Valley is located off of Interstate 8 just a few miles away from Fashion Valley Mall.
- Public Transportation Access: The San Diego Metropolitan Transit System provides convenient public transportation to and from San Diego's Westfield Mission Valley mall. The Green Line trolley arrives at Mission Valley Center, while bus routes 6 and 14 both stop at the Macy's entrance of the shopping mall.
- Shopping: San Diego Westfield Mission Valley mall features 112 stores ranging from fashion stores such as Express, Old Navy and American Eagle to electronic shops including Radio Shack and Best Buy Mobile.
- AMC Theaters: There's no better way to top off a girls shopping trip then with a chick flick. Rest up after your shopping spree and catch a film at the AMC Theater located at San Diego Westfield Mission Valley.
- Dining: Whether you're filling up your belly before an intense session of retail therapy or you're looking to satisfy the appetite you've built up after all that spending, San Diego's Westfield Mission Valley welcomes you to grab a bite to eat at its various eateries and restaurants.
Calling all shopaholics! San Diego Westfield Mission Valley invites all shopping lovers to browse around and window shop or bargain for some sweet deals at the 112 stores offered at the mall. This location provides various stores for home goods to help decorate your abode, like Macy's, Target, Marshalls and Bed Bath and Beyond as well as clothing shops for men, women, teens and children. If you're looking to spoil your feet to a new pair of dress shoes or sporty running shoes, you'll find numerous options at the various shoe shops such as Payless, Footlocker, Vans, DSW and more. As for fine jewelry selections the San Diego mall has you covered with stores like Zales Jewelers, Jared Galleria of Jewelry and Jay Jewelers.
If you're in the market for some food to satisfy you're growling belly, the San Diego mall has more than twenty eateries to help accommodate your craving. The mall features quick self-indulgent snacks like cold treats from Dairy Queen and smoothies from Orange Julius and Robeks in addition to meals-on-the-go from eateries including Chipotle, Hotdog on a Stick and Monsoon Express. San Diego Westfield Mission Valley also offers guests the option of dining in at restaurants such as Ruby's Diner, Outback Steakhouse and Fuddruckers. Top off your day of retail therapy with a cold beer at the TORA Seafood Buffet and Sake Lounge or the Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery.
- Do Visit the Family Lounge: It can be tiring shopping with the whole family in tow, so stop by the family lounge at the mall where you can rest up and recharge. The family lounge includes nursing areas, baby-changing spots and family bathrooms to accommodate your little ones.
- Don't Worry About Stopping at the Bank: The mall conveniently has several ATMs located around the center, so you don't need to worry about swinging by the bank or taking out money before you arrive to shop.