Best Western Escondido Hotel
Best Western Escondido Hotel
Escondido , CA 92026
Best Western Escondido Hotel Information
Best Western Escondido Hotel Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Hot Tub
- Complimentary Parking
- Meeting Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Coffee maker
- Disability Accessible
Top 5 Things to Know About Best Western Escondido
- Location: Best Western Escondido Hotel is located in North County San Diego, off I-15.
- Check In/Out: Guest check in at the Best Western Hotel Escondido is at 3pm and the check out time is at 11am.
- Amenities: Hotel amenities include high speed Internet, complimentary continental breakfast and coffee, outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
- Parking: The Escondido Best Western provides free outdoor parking for its guests.
- Pet-Friendly: Escondido Best Western does offer pet-friendly accommodations.
Why It's Awesome: Located in North County San Diego, the Best Western Escondido Hotel, combines excellent customer service and plush amenities so guests can experience a relaxing and memorable vacation. At the Best Western Escondido Hotel, guests can enjoy several complimentary perks including a continental-style breakfast, daily newspaper and free coffee all day.
Those that may be in San Diego on a business trip can take advantage of the free high speed Internet access available throughout the hotel, meeting space that accommodates 80 people and the business center which is open 24 hours, equipped with PC and MAC computers and printer.
- Amenities: Wake up every morning to a free breakfast and warm coffee. The Best Western Escondido dishes out waffles, bagels, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, toast and other pastries from 6am to 9am daily. In-room amenities include cable satellite television with 75 channels, self controlled heating and cooling system, AM/FM alarm clock, coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, Iron, ironing board, refrigerator, microwave and free high speed Internet access. Other hotel perks guests can enjoy at Best Western Escondido include an outdoor heated pool, outdoor whirlpool, banquet facilities and late check-out.
- Parks: Visitors staying at the Best Western Escondido Hotel are only a few miles from the city’s best amusement parks including the San Diego Zoo Safari Park and Legoland California. Located less than 10 miles from the Best Western Escondido, visitors can watch animals in their natural habitats and learn about wildlife conservation. Enjoy a day of wild safari tours, exhibits and zip-lining at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. If you are traveling with young children, another fun destination is Legoland California, filled with towering Lego statues, water rides and live shows.
- The Perks: North County San Diego is home to some of the biggest casinos. Those who enjoy gaming will have a multitude of fun casinos and resorts to choose from including Valley View Casino & Hotel, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Pala Casino Spa & Resort and Harrah’s Rincon Hotel & Casino, Barona Resort & Casino and more. Also, golfers can enjoy a relaxing game of golf at one of the many beautiful local San Diego golf courses. Escondido Country Club, Meadow Lake, Twin Oaks Valley and Reidy Creek golf courses are all within a five mile radius of the Best Western Escondido Hotel.
The Local Scoop: Located in North County San Diego, one of the perks of staying at the Best Western Escondido is its proximity to many local beaches, golf courses, wineries and amusement parks.
- Do Bring Your Car: Although the Best Western Escondido is surrounded by some of San Diego’s best attractions, it may be easier and less expensive for visitors to use a car as their main mode of transportation.
- Do Go To The Beach: San Diego is known for its beautiful beaches, whether you decide to drive down south to Coronado Island, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach or Pacific Beach, there are many beaches to explore in North County as well. These local beaches and neighborhoods are only 12 to 15 miles from the Best Western Escondido, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Encinitas, Cardiff by the Sea, Solana Beach and Del Mar.
- Don’t Stress: With so many complimentary amenities, there is no need for stress. Guests staying at the Best Western Escondido Hotel will have access to free outdoor parking, breakfast, coffee, newspaper and high speed Internet.
- Don’t Stay In Your Room: Whether you consider yourself a beach bum or would rather explore San Diego’s mountains and deserts, there is something different for everyone. Located two miles from Best Western Escondido is the California Center of the Arts, where visitors can enjoy theater performances, exhibits, dance and concerts year round. Those that really want to venture out and explore San Diego can plan a day at the San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld, two other popular amusement parks in this splendid city.