Inn by the Sea at La Jolla
Inn by the Sea at La Jolla
La Jolla, CA 92037
Inn by the Sea at La Jolla Information
Inn by the Sea at La Jolla Amenities
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- Dry Cleaning
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Coffee maker
Top 5 Things to Know About the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla
- Location: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla is located in the beautiful city of La Jolla, which means "The Jewel" in Spanish. This Inn By The Sea is a jewel as La Jolla Cove, the tide pools, Museum of Contemporary Art and many shops are all just within a ten minute walk.
- Check-In/Out: Head to the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla and check-in as early as 3 pm and spend the rest of your evening cruising the local shops, catching a sunset at the cliffs and eating at one of the many amazing La Jolla restaurants. Enjoy a relaxing breakfast in the morning at Harry's and don't worry about check-out until noon.
- Parking: There is a surcharge for self parking at the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla.
- Airport Shuttle: Don't spend all your cash on an expensive cab ride to La Jolla. The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla has a round trip airport shuttle available on request for a surcharge of $25 per person each way, which is much less than a cab fare.
- Internet: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla provides complimentary high-speed wireless Internet as well as free local calling in every room throughout your stay.
Why It's Awesome: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla puts you in the heart of the most beautiful area in San Diego. You don't have to worry about being in the middle of a busy metropolitan city. If your goal is to relax in a beautiful coastal village, then the La Jolla Inn by the Sea is perfect for you.
- The Beaches: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla is just five minutes from the best beaches in San Diego including La Jolla Shores. Be sure to take some time to relax on San Diego's best beach and maybe take a kayak cave tour or snorkel with the harmless leopard sharks!
- Torrey Pines: You have probably seen Torrey Pines if you watch Tiger Woods. Torrey Pines is named after the Torrey Pine tree, which is a local coastal pine tree. Check out the world renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course or cruise to the Torrey Pines Glider Port to watch adventurous locals parachute off the cliffs. The glider port is also a phenomenal place to watch the sunset.
- Fantastic Amenities: Besides the comfortable rooms and usual amenities, the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla includes free wireless Internet with every stay. There is also an outdoor swimming pool to cool off during those warm summer days, and they will gladly help you arrange tours and purchase tickets with their unrivaled customer service.
The Local Scoop: When you stay at the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla, be sure to take advantage of its premium location. Prospect Street and the streets branching off of it are peppered with popular boutique shops and art galleries as well as fantastic restaurants. Also, about a five minute walk from the Inn by the Sea at La Jolla is the Children's Pool, which was built in 1931 to create a calm beach for children. Since then, it has become inhabited by local harbor seals and taken the nickname, "Seal Beach." It's a great place to seal watch and snap some memorable photos on your next San Diego vacation.
- Do Go to the Beach: La Jolla Shores and other small beaches near the Inn by the Sea cannot be missed during your visit to San Diego. La Jolla Shores is a large family friendly beach with smaller waves during the summer, so you don't have to worry about your kids getting wiped out by the surf.
- Do Snorkel at the Cove: The nearby La Jolla Cove is the best place to go snorkeling. It offers easy access to the La Jolla Ecological Preserve, which is full of San Diego sea life, and something you and your kids will never forget.
- Don't Forget Your Kids: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla is a family friendly hotel, so don't hesitate when planning your next family vacation. There are tons of nearby activities in La Jolla that your kids will love such as the tide pools, beaches, snorkeling, kayaking and much more!
- Don't Smoke: The Inn by the Sea at La Jolla is a non smoking establishment, so please refrain from smoking anywhere on the property including the guest rooms.