7825 Fay Avenue Suite LL-C
La Jolla, CA 92037
WebsiteMake a Reservation
Chiltonic Information+ -
Top 5 Thing To Know About Chiltonic:
- Voted Best Cryotherapy Center by San Diego Magazine
- First Cryotherapy Center in San Diego County
- Family Owned and Operated
- Only Cryotherapy Center in the nation with Concierge Medical Oversight
- Offering Whole Body, Localized and Facial Cryotherapy
Why It’s Awesome:
- Chiltonic is San Diego’s Premier Cryotherapy Center with locations in La Jolla, Hillcrest and Encinitas. We have set the bar nationally with the best service, safety, education and experience you’ll find. Cryotherapy is a safe and quick procedure that can reduce pain and inflammation, boost immunity and mood and leave you feeling fresh and revitalized.
- Chiltonic has the Coolest Facial on the Planet! Our exclusive 12 minute treatment can tighen skin nd pores, reduce fine lines and blemishes, increase blood flow, and help to boost collagen production.
The Local Scoop: Chiltonic has the Coolest Clients on the Planet. You’re likely to rub shoulders with pro athletes, social media mavens, Hollywood celebrities and musicians. The truth is, you don’t have to be famous to reap the benefits of Chiltonic. Some of our favorite clients are the ones we no longer see – when we can help with back pain, or after an injury or even with symptoms of an autoimmune disease there’s no greater sense of satisfaction!
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do call if you have any questions prior to your treatment. Our staff can assist in setting your mind at ease and explaining in detail the entire process from start to finish.
- Do make an appointment if you are pressed for time. Your first treatment will take about 30 minutes from the moment you arrive until you leave. There is paperwork you’ll need to fill out prior to your first Chiltonic experience.
- Don’t worry if you can’t stand the cold – most people feel the same. You won’t stay cold very long at all – in fact most people are all warmed up by the time they leave.
- Don’t arrive soaking wet. It is best to be completely dry prior to experiencing cryotherapy. We do provide towels and dry socks for your treatment.