The Declan Suites San Diego
The Declan Suites San Diego
701 A St
San Diego, CA 92101
The Declan Suites San Diego Promotions
The Declan Suites San Diego Information
The Declan Suites San Diego Amenities
- Beaches and Golfing Nearby
- Jogging Path
- Gift Shop
- Fitness Facility
- Express Check-out
- Complimentary WiFi
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Dy Cleaning Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
- In-Room Dining
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Top 5 Things to Know About The Declan Suites San Diego
- Location: Right in the heart of downtown San Diego, The Declan is adjacent to the Symphony Hall and close to Balboa Park. It is also near the San Diego Conference Centers and a short trip to the San Diego Harbor and San Diego Zoo. Other perks of being downtown include its close proximity to some of the best restaurants and shopping San Diego has to offer.
- Restaurants: Complete with its own restaurant, Renditions Restaurant, serving contemporary American cuisine, The Declan is situated near the best selection and variety of San Diego cuisine. The Broken Yolk has served classic breakfast foods to locals and tourists alike since 1979. Café 21 utilizes local and organic foods to whip up some tasty and healthy treats. One of the top restaurants in San Diego, Café Sevilla, founded in 1987, is run by Spanish born Rogelio and Janet Huidobro and serves some of the most authentic Spanish cuisine around.
- Meeting Spaces: With over 5,200 square-feet available, The Declan Suites is the perfect venue for any type of function. Equipped with a full catering service, audio and video equipment, and special conference suites, it is outfitted to host any meeting or wedding. Its location 5 minutes away from the San Diego Convention Center also makes The Declan Suites a perfect choice for any that are attending an event but want to stay at a harbor-side hotel.
- Suites: Even if you are aiming to stay in a simple room, each and every one is equipped with some fantastic accommodations. Each suite has two rooms and a 32" flat screen LCD television as well as an additional 20" bedside television. Beds are all outfitted with hypoallergenic pillows and bathrooms come with showers that have massage shower heads and are separate from the bath tubs.
- Brand New Renovations: The luxurious establishment just completed a massive renovation for the summer season, with upgraded suites, classier aesthetic and new amenities for all to enjoy including FREE high-speed internet access.
Why It’s Awesome: Pet friendly and located in the heart of downtown San Diego, The Delcan Suites sets you up with a magnificent view of the city while still being located both walking and driving distance from the best attractions and events in San Diego.
- Pet-Friendly: Travelling with a non-human companion and still want to enjoy to luxury of a downtown vacation? The Delcan Suites allows you to bring up to 2 pets per room, allowing your best friends to join you on your San Diego adventure.
- Location: Right next to the Symphony Hall and a mere minute’s walk to countless restaurants, attractions, and activities, this downtown hotel cannot be beat. Head to the coast for a day touring the USS Midway Museum and Seaport Village or stay downtown and enjoy the San Diego Zoo and shopping.
- Fantastic Amenities: Boasting premium laundry facilities, a jogging path, and complimentary Wi-Fi, the amenities at The Declan Suites cannot be beat. After taking advantage of the fitness center, head to either the hotel’s restaurant or bar for top notch food and drink.
The Local Scoop: When looking for a vacation hotel located in the heart of San Diego, look no further than The Declan Suites San Diego. Modern, stylish, and near to all of the attractions that make up the eclectic soul of the city, this hotel is everything an avid city lover wants and more. Whether visiting from another state or merely planning a stay-cation, The Declan Suites provides the necessary comforts of home while capturing the essence of downtown life.
- Do Pack a Swimsuit: With beaches, the bay, harbor and marina district all within walking distance, who wouldn't want to take a dip after a tough work out at the fitness center or a lengthy business conference?
- Do Bring a Big Appetite: If there is one thing downtown San Diego is known for, it's the food. From organic cuisine to all of the delicious pasta in Little Italy, there are more restaurants than can be visited in one trip. A great way to make sure you get to visit all of the famous names is to snack as you go.
- Don't Pack too Lightly: On the Pacific coast and located near a desert, night time can be chilly even during the warm summer months. Be sure to pack a warmer outfit, even if it is just a nice jacket or sweater, to ensure you are prepared for anything.
- Don't Lose Touch: With complimentary Wi-Fi in every suite, it is easier than ever to keep friends and family posted about your exploits. Be sure to upload pictures and videos from each day's adventure, saving you the hassle of uploading everything when you get back from vacation.
Traditional 2-Room Suite: Complete with a pull-out sofa bed and two rooms each containing a television, the 2-Room Suites features all of the basic hotel amenities including air-conditioning and heating, marble vanities, massage shower heads, and a separate bath tub. Located on floors 12 through 17, these suites are all of the luxury without any fuss.
Deluxe View 2-Room Suite: Looking for an incredible view of the bay or the city? Each of these suites are positioned to provide some of the best backdrops in San Diego. In addition to the basic amenities, these suites also come equipped with a desk and ergonomic chair and are located on floors 18 through 25.
Premier View 2-Room Suite:
The best rooms in the hotel, the Premier View suites are luxury at its finest. Each suite comes complete with superior bath amenities as well as unobstructed views of the city. To ensure this, they are located at the very top of the hotel on floors 26 and 27.