DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort
San Diego, CA 92129
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort
- San Diego Location: The DoubleTree Golf Resort in San Diego is nestled in a beautiful valley in San Diego's north county near Poway and Rancho Penasquitos. This particular location is a little bit more inland so the weather tends to be warmer than on the coast. The benefit of this location is that the marine layer doesn't quite make it this far inland, so you can enjoy the sunshine all day long.
- Golf Course: The 18-hole golf course at the DoubleTree Resort San Diego is by far one of its best on-site amenities and attractions. This golf course is situated next to the hotel with views of the nearby mountains and lush greens. If you happen to leave your golf clubs at home, DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort has Callaway clubs available to rent. Be sure to check out their great golf packages such as the "Whole in One," which includes unlimited golf throughout your stay, a set of Callaway rental clubs (if needed) and $25 each day to be used at the restaurant, pro shop or health and fitness center.
- Country Club Atmosphere: In addition to the 18-hole course at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort, the golf course also includes a service pro-shop, snack shop, restaurant and a short game practice area. It also offers golf lessons by PGA instructors.
- Other On-Site Amenities: The DoubleTree Resort San Diego has other attractions in addition to the golf course to help keep guests entertained. Relax at the hotel bar and lounge or take a swim in one of the two heated outdoor pools. The DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort also has a state-of-the-art fitness center with a sauna, steam room and tennis courts.
- Friendly: The friendliness never ends at the DoubleTree Golf Resort in San Diego - family friendly, business friendly, pet friendly. These are all descriptions of this north county resort. There is plenty of room for your kids in the spacious guest rooms and suites, and pets up to 50 pounds are able to stay with you for $30 per night at the DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego. Above all, DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego is extremely business friendly with multiple meeting rooms, a business center, fax, express mail, photo copying service and audio/visual equipment rental.
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort is burrowed in a San Diego valley surrounded by rolling green hills and a perfectly manicured landscape. The resort is located off the beaten track next to Black Mountain Open Space Park. While DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort provides guests with the luxury of an outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art health club and fitness center with sauna and steam room access and massage services, it is best regarded for its golf course.
DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego has an impressive 18-hole par 72 golf course suitable for players of all skill levels. Golf lessons are offered and taught by PGA instructors at the resort as well. The golf course at DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego also has a short-game practice area, in addition to a service pro-shop, and a restaurant and snack shop. Golf clubs and equipment are also available for rent at the San Diego DoubleTree Resort.
- Do Ask About the Men and Ladies' Club: These clubs at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort are open to the public.
- Don't Forget Your Golf Clubs: Of course you'll want to putt your best game with your favorite clubs, but don't worry if you forget them, the resort rents out golf club equippment as well.