DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego
DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego Promotions
DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego Information
DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego Amenities
- Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Gift Shop
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Top 5 Things to Know About DoubleTree Hotel Downtown
- Location: DoubleTree Downtown San Diego is located conveniently close to I-5, Little Italy and other major Downtown San Diego attractions.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in time at DoubleTree Hotel is 3:00pm and Check-out is 12:00pm. You must be 21 and up to register.
- Parking: Self parking in a secure covered area is $22 for an overnight stay and in-out privileges. Valet parking at DoubleTree Hotel San Diego is not available.
- Internet: DoubleTree Hotel San Diego has complimentary wireless Internet for guests making it the ideal business trip hotel, or just a great place to stay connected while on vacation.
- Airport Shuttle: DoubleTree Downtown San Diego is just ten minutes from the San Diego International Airport and provides a complimentary airport shuttle for guests.
Why It's Awesome: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego Downtown does an excellent job of making all of its guests feel warm and welcome, just like this wonderful city! We love the extra effort DoubleTree Hotel San Diego makes to keep us happy and having fun in America’s Finest City.
- The Cookies: DoubleTree Downtown San Diego welcomes all guests with a delicious and warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. After a long day traveling, or even after a short drive if you’re on a stay-cation, there is nothing better than a freshly baked cookie to make you feel relaxed and at home.
- Excellent Amenities: There are so many wonderful amenities at DoubleTree Hotel San Diego it’s almost impossible to be grumpy. Enjoy a great fitness center to keep up on your exercise routine, a sparkling pool perfect for San Diego sunshine and a full 24-hour business center ready to cater to any business need.
- Accessibility: DoubleTree Hotel Downtown San Diego makes a huge effort to offer accessibility options for all of its guests with special needs. Not only are almost all areas of the hotel accessible, but the hotel also makes a point of welcoming service animals even though pets are not allowed. Be sure to take a look at the accessibility rooms DoubleTree Hotel San Diego offers to truly take advantage of this great hotel.
The Local Scoop: When it comes to insider knowledge about DoubleTree San Diego Downtown Hotel we have two very important words - comfort and location. This San Diego hotel goes to special lengths to make your stay as comfortable as possible and is situated near many of the best San Diego attractions.
- Do Get Personalized Service: The DoubleTree Hotel mantra is that the warm cookie they offer upon arrival is a symbol of all of the warm, personalized care they give each guest, and they don’t fail to deliver on that promise! From the extra comfortable beds to the free wireless Internet, DoubleTree San Diego Downtown Hotel makes every stay as relaxed as possible.
- Do Enjoy Downtown San Diego: DoubleTree Hotel San Diego is located right off the I-5 in the Little Italy neighborhood. Not only is Little Italy a destination in itself, but the DoubleTree San Diego Hotel is also a short taxi ride from Gaslamp Quarter, one of San Diego’s top nightlife destinations. A little farther away but still just a short drive, you’ll find Balboa Park, Old Town and the San Diego Convention Center. Whether you’re in town for an exciting San Diego vacation or you’re here for business, the DoubleTree Downtown San Diego Hotel is located in the absolute best part of town.
- Don’t Let Yourself Starve: DoubleTree Hotel in Downtown San Diego has its own restaurant, Ariana. Specializing in California cuisine and boasting a great Happy Hour, Ariana is a convenient and tasty place to eat just steps from your room. If you are in the mood to branch out, the DoubleTree San Diego Downtown Hotel is next to some of the best Italian food in San Diego in Little Italy as well as great fine dining San Diego restaurants in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Don’t Leave the Kids at Home: DoubleTree San Diego is not only located close to great restaurants and nightlife locations for adults, but it is also a great place to stay with kids. Go to the over 15 museums of Balboa Park or enjoy the fun of SeaWorld, less than 15 minutes from your hotel! DoubleTree Downtown San Diego Hotel also makes your accommodations child-friendly with a children’s menu at Ariana and available high chairs and cribs.