San Diego Baseball Tickets
San Diego Baseball Tickets
100 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Baseball Tickets Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About San Diego Baseball Tickets:
- Padres: The San Diego major league baseball team borrowed its name, which is Spanish for "father," from the Spanish friars who founded San Diego in 1769. The Padres baseball team has won the National League Pennant twice and is the only team in National League Baseball to never record a no-hitter.
- Stadium: Opened in 2004, Petco Park is home to the San Diego Padres. The massive 42,445 fixed seats arena is located in Downtown San Diego with views of the city skyline and the San Diego Bay. The ballpark is conveniently located within walking distance of the trolley station, so that you can indulge in a few cold ones without worrying about finding a safe ride home.
- Group Tickets: Purchase group San Diego Padres tickets if you, your friends and colleagues live and breath the Padres. The ballpark is willing to reserve between 20 and 2,000 tickets for your next group gathering. Round up the troops for a business outing, family celebration or special occasion at Petco Park and cheer your home team to victory.
- Premium Seating: If you're fanatic about the Padres, but not crazy about the ordinary stadium seating, check out Petco Park's premium seating available. The baseball stadium offers theater-style seating with in-seat food service at several prime locations such as just beyond the Padres Dug Out and behind home plate. Premium seating is included in First base VIP Box, Omni Hotel Premier Club and The SONY Home Plate Club San Diego baseball tickets.
- Membership: So you're a die hard fan of that swinging friar and never miss a Padres game, then it's definitely worth looking into the Padres Baseball Club Membership, which grants you flexible ticket options, guaranteed Opening Day tickets and year-round discounts and sales. Membership is based on types, which include Social, Business, Family and Fanatic and the membership level, blue gold or platinum. Padres rooters can choose the membership and Padres ticket plan that best suits their preferences.
San Diego Padres fans once gathered at the Qualcomm Stadium, which they shared with San Diego Charger addicts, but as of 2004, Padres followers now have their own home turf at Petco Park in Downtown San Diego. The new ballpark, which features six levels and various restaurants and bars proudly participates in green initiatives. The San Diego ballpark was recently honored with the 2012 City of San Diego Recyclers of the Year Award. Padres devotees are encouraged to purchase their San Diego Padres tickets and not only support their favorite team, but also the park's Eco-friendly practices.
Deck yourself out in your blue and white Padres fan gear, grab your peanuts and crackerjacks and purchase your San Diego baseball tickets today! Petco Stadium welcomes Padres fanatics to buy San Diego baseball tickets for a game at the 42,445-seat ballpark, which features 5,000 club seats and 58 luxury suites. San Diego ball fans have a variety of seating options when it comes to buying baseball tickets, as the stadium offers various locations from the Upper Pavilion, the Toyota Terrace, to Field Box Infield and Right Field Lower Box seating and more. Conveniently check out available baseball tickets at Sandiego.com sports tickets so you can root the Padres to victory!
- Do Take A Photo with the Swinging Friar: You haven't truly experienced a Padres game until you've cheesed with the San Diego baseball team's mascot. Find the friar prancing around between innings and be sure to strike a pose!
- Don't Forget About Public Transportation: Once you've purchased your baseball tickets San Diego, pick up a day pass for the San Diego transit system making it easily for you to travel to and from the ballpark without stressing about parking. The 12th and Imperial station is just around the corner and within walking distance of Petco Park.