San Diego Football Tickets
San Diego Football Tickets
9449 Friars Road
San Diego, CA 92108
San Diego Football Tickets Information+ -
- Los Angeles Chargers: The Chargers football team was formed in 1959 and it later joined the National Football League in 1970. The Los Angeles Chargers won the AFL title in 1963 and played in Superbowl XXIX during the 1994 season. Currently the Los Angeles Chargers are the only professional football team representing Southern California.
- San Diego State Aztecs: The San Diego State Aztec football team also shares the same home field as the Chargers. The Division I FBS team currently holds thirteen conference championship titles and has won three national championships. If you bleed scarlet and black, purchase San Diego football tickets and visit Qualcomm Stadium to cheer on the Aztecs to another championship!
- Qualcomm Stadium: Originally named San Diego Stadium, then Jack Murphy Stadium, the football arena changed its name to Qualcomm Stadium in 1997 after Qualcomm Telecommunication Company funded its $18 million expansion project. The home of the Los Angeles Chargers and San Diego State Aztecs now features 70,561 seats to accommodate all of the bolt and Aztec loving football fanatics!
- Season Tickets: When you purchase season San Diego football tickets for Charger games, you not only receive discounts on individual game tickets, but you are also guaranteed seats at all ten Chargers home games at Qualcomm Stadium. Season football ticket holders are also granted sales at the Chargers Team Store, where you can stock up on your foam fingers and pom poms.
- Luxury Seating: Cheering for a touchdown never felt better than when you're rooting from the comfort of a suite with plush seating and prime views of the field. When football enthusiasts purchase Aztec or Chargers football tickets for these suites, they also gain exclusive access to the Club Level Concourse and Club Level Lounges as well.
On Game Days, Qualcomm Stadium fills with the sound of the roar of die-hard Chargers and Aztec fans rooting their San Diego football teams to victory. San Diego football addicts can purchase Aztec and Chargers football tickets and choose their choice of seating in the various club, view, upper and end-zone levels as well as the field, plaza and press levels. There are also wheelchair accessible areas in addition to family sections where offensive language and alcohol are not permitted. For absolute football fans, single game suite, premium suite and luxury suite seating San Diego football tickets are available for the ultimate pampering experience. Fans holding these Chargers football tickets gain access to top food and beverage options, comfortable seating, awesome views and shelter from outside weather conditions.
When you purchase San Diego football tickets from sandiego.com sports tickets, not only do you have a seat in the stadium to cheer on the single Southern California professional football team, but you also gain access to the 125 food and beverage kiosks. Whether you're in the mood for a quick bite of nachos from a food stand or you'd like to watch the game at the bar with a plate of tacos, Qualcomm Stadium provides it all for you! Also, when you purchase football tickets San Diego for a Chargers game, you're granted free admission into the Bud Light Chargers Power Party every Sunday. Located in the section F2 in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot, blue and gold fans alike can eat, drink, play games and win prizes at the tailgate dedicated to celebrating the bolts.
- Do Visit the Chargers Team Store: Pick up all your blue and gold bolt good luck fan gear from the Chargers Team Store so that you can cheer the football team to victory in spirited style!
- Don't Miss BOB!: BOB!, also known as Board our Bus!, offers ticket packages that include food, beverages and luxury motor-coach transportation to and from Qualcomm Stadium for Chargers games. BOB! picks up football fans from various locations including Encinitas, Santee, Mission Valley and more.