Alpine, CA 91901
Viejas Casino Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Viejas Casino:
- Location: Viejas Casino in San Diego is located in Alpine, California, which is a little over thirty minutes away from the coastal area.
- Game Tables: Place your bets and see if Lady Luck is on your side as the San Diego Viejas Casino features numerous table games including classics like Texas Hold 'Em, Blackjack and Poker.
- Slots: Pull the lever of the one-armed bandit and see if luck is on your side at San Diego's Viejas Casino. The casino presents more than 1,800 slot machines to offer you entertainment and big wins.
- Dining: San Diego Viejas Casino provides various restaurants, bars and lounges where you can celebrate your wins or nurse your ego back to health after a few unlucky hands. The casino includes a steakhouse, buffet, cafe, coffee bar and several other restaurants including a Mexican and Asian eatery.
- V Club: If you're a regular visitor to San Diego's Viejas Casino, you should consider joining the V Club, which grants you points every time you use your V card. Depending on the number of V Club points you rack up, you can receive discounts, gift cards, cash back and tons of other exciting benefits.
If you're feeling lucky, you should head over to San Diego Viejas Casino to test your luck. Try to match up the fruit at the slot machines or try out your poker face at the Texas Hold 'Em table. If you're a poker pro, San Diego's Viejas Casino features a poker room where you can cross your fingers for luck and challenge others in Omaha and Stud tournaments. The San Diego casino also includes an off-track betting area with twelve television monitors and 45 personal monitors for you to follow the horse races and root for the next-generation Sea Biscuit.
Whether you want to buy a round of drinks to cheers to your success in the game rooms or perhaps your need a lucky pick me up before you return back to the slots, head over to V Lounge at San Diego Viejas Casino for a cocktail at the circular bar. And if all that hoping and praying at the table games has you worn out, take a break at Grove Steakhouse and treat yourself to filet mignon paired with a glass of wine. The casino also features Far East Express, which serves Asian cuisine, and North of the Border that fills up guests with carne asada burritos and fish tacos. If you're in search of some quick grub between games of bingo, check out the 24-hour cafe or The Coffee Bar.
- Do Check Out the Entertainment: The Casino features live entertainment at the V Lounge and the on-site Dreamcatcher music venue. The venues feature DJs and musicians that perform everything from top 40 hits to oldies favorites.
- Don't Forget Your Appetite: Check out the casino's buffet, which serves copious amounts of food from the all-you-can-eat crab legs, fajitas, pizza, pasta and carving stations. Make this your first stop so you'll be full and focused when you hit the game room.