Flagship Cruises & Events
Flagship Cruises & Events
San Diego, CA 92101
Flagship Cruises & Events Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Flagship Cruises & Events:
- Event Planning: Whether it's celebrating an anniversary, company buyout or college graduation, Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego have the finest fleets and event staff to create the ideal special occasion. Cruise 25 miles of the San Diego Bay on a private yacht with custom entertainment and catered food and drinks to celebrate your event in style.
- Flagship Fleet: Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego provide several cruise ships and private yachts to accommodate your needs. From the charming and intimate Quiet Heart, which is the smallest private boat, to the grand Spirit of California, which has 360 degree views from every level, three full-service bars and an open-air deck, there is a cruise ship that matches any occasion.
- Dining Cruises: Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego offer numerous dinner cruises that serve up gourmet food, lively music and views of the San Diego skyline. The two-and-a-half-hour Nightly Dinner Dance Cruise provides guests with a three-course meal with DJ entertainment for dancing while the Sunday Prime Dinner serves tender slow roasted prime rib as part of a three-course meal while live music plays in the background. The cruise line also serves up a Sunday Champagne Brunch complete with made-to-order omlettes, a chilled seafood station and a variety of other breakfast selections.
- Holiday Cruises: Feast on Thanksgiving turkey on the San Diego Bay or treat Mom to a Mother's Day Brunch with a view of Downtown San Diego as San Diego Flagship Cruises & Events celebrate a variety of holidays on board. Start a new tradition and commemorate your next holiday cruising the San Diego Bay in style.
- Fine Dining: The Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego is proud to sail with award winning Chef Brian Gist aboard the ship. Chef Gist spoils guests with West Coast fine dining at a five-star level. Serving up vegetarian options and children menus, Chef Gist ensures every guest will be pleased with the San Diego Flagship Cruises & Events menu.
Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego is pleased to provide meeting space for community events, corporate occasions or personal celebrations. The event planning staff is on hand to serve up plated, buffet and reception style menus and professional entertainment to make every event spectacular. The variety fleet offers the Quiet Heart for small private gatherings and the spacious California Spirit for larger gatherings, with the Spirit of San Diego and California Princess offering everything in between. If you're looking to tie the knot on the San Diego Bay, Flagship Cruises & Events in San Diego can make your dream wedding on the water possible.
In addition to celebrating your own personal occasion on the Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego, you can also honor traditional holidays on the cruise ships as well. Do the Monster Mash dressed up in your spookiest attire on the Halloween Cruise or ring in the new year with live music and a complementary champagne toast aboard the New Year's Eve Dance Cruise. Flagship Cruises & Events San Diego also celebrate Fourth of July, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and even Labor Day.
- Do Witness the Parade of Lights On Board: Get an up close and personal view of annual San Diego Parade of Lights aboard one of the cruise ships. Indulge in a three-course meal and DJ entertainment as you sail by the festive light display.
- Don't Worry About Parking: The boat departure location is two blocks from the American Plaza and Santa Fe Depot Trolley Station, so you can easily take public transportation and then walk to the dock without fussing with parking spots or fees.