Harrah’s Resort SoCal
Harrah’s Resort SoCal
777 S Resort Drive
Funner, CA 92082
Harrah’s Resort SoCal Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Harrah's Resort Socal:
- Located in Funner, CA: Harrah’s Resort SoCal is located in the city of Funner, a real place, where Mayor Rob Riggle reigns as the supreme leader of fun.
- New Mayor, new fun: With the inauguration of Mayor Riggle comes a golden age of Fun! Stroll the resort to find hidden surprises left by the mayor himself.
- Dine in, pick up or veg out: With eight restaurants, your taste buds will be asking for seconds…or maybe fourths!
- An award-winning trifecta of pools: The Dive pool area includes SoCal’s first Swim-up Bar, a 400ft Lazy River and a 21+ Main pool plus ample options for lounging, sunning and funning.
- No bad days: From craft nights, to trivia, to movies under the stars, boredom is left outside the boarders of Funner, CA.
Why It’s Awesome: Voted Best Resort in Funner, CA, Harrah’s Resort SoCal is where fun calls home and every guest is invited to have fun their way. Start with a hot Table Game, enjoy some me-time at the 11,000-square-foot spa, then time for margaritas and laps around the Lazy River—fun comes in all shapes and sizes.
- 1,087 Luxury Rooms & Suites + 22 Wellness Rooms & Suites
- 1,700 Slot Machines & 60 Table Games
- SoCal’s first Swim-up Bar, 400ft Lazy River, 3 Pools, 8 Hot Tubs & 23 Poolside Cabanas
- Full Service, 11,000-Square-Foot-Spa With Salt Baths, Salon & Barbershop
The Local Scoop: From surf lessons to savings on shoes to sip specials on local wine, guests at Harrah’s Resort SoCal have the unique opportunity to enjoy some amazing exclusives only available when you stay in Funner, CA.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Do challenge your friends and family to some friendly competition in SoCal’s first Topgolf Swing Suite.
- Do bring your imagination and swing by Spiked, a prohibition era craft cocktail bar, to try your favorite adult beverage with a Funner, CA twist.
- Don’t forget to pack your favorite fun-shaped floatation devices and float your cares away at Dive.
- Don’t be afraid to put your appetite to the test with the 5-pound burrito challenge at ‘ritas Cantina.