Hilton Del Mar
Hilton Del Mar
Del Mar , CA 92014
Hilton Del Mar Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hilton Del Mar
- Location: Hilton Del Mar is located in the seaside community of Del Mar, home of the Del Mar Racetrack, San Diego County Fairgrounds, and Del Mar Horse Track. No matter what time of year, there are fantastic events going on in this part of town whether it's Summer and time for the fair and races or spring celebrating the infamous Del Mar Horse Show. It has a wealth of great entertainment and events all year long and a stay at the Del Mar San Diego Hilton puts visitors in the middle of all the fun.
- Parking: Self parking at the Hilton San Diego Del Mar is $17 per night and valet is available for $23 per night with in/out privileges. Convenient parking is ideal in this part of town since guests are walking distance to both the horse races and San Diego County Fair. It is also very helpful to have a vehicle while staying at Del Mar Hilton since it is just around the corner from Interstate 5 and 20 minutes from popular San Diego attractions like the Zoo, SeaWorld, and Balboa Park.
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at the Hilton San Diego Del Mar is 3pm so guests can check-in and enjoy a lovely night out at a great Del Mar restaurant and check-out is 12pm. The San Diego Hilton Del Mar wants guests to enjoy their time in San Diego and there is no need to rush during check-out. So enjoy your last morning at this great San Diego hotel.
- Internet: The Del Mar Hilton offers high speed Internet access throughout the hotel so guests can keep in touch with friends on Facebook, browse SanDiego.com, and stay connected to the world while on vacation.
- Smoking: The Hilton Del Mar is a non-smoking hotel however there are designated smoking areas around the hotel for your convenience.
Why It's Awesome: Hilton San Diego Del Mar is located in one of the most beautiful parts of San Diego. Del Mar is a high-end beach community with gorgeous beaches, stunning architecture, and amazing homes. It is also home to the Del Mar Racetrack which hosts the San Diego County Fair every summer as well as other great events like the Night of the Horse, Del Mar Horse Show, and Holiday of Lights. The San Diego Hilton Del Mar is right across the street from this great area and just minutes from the San Diego Polo Fields. See a different side of San Diego when you stay at the Hilton Del Mar.
- On and Off-site Amenities: Hilton Del Mar has great amenities including a heated swimming pool, two whirlpools, and fitness center but it's the adjacent off-site amenities that make it stand out. Located just next door is a great tennis facility that also has miniature golf and a driving range. If you are looking for a little fun on your San Diego vacation, just walk next door and have a great time with the family when you stay at Hilton Del Mar!
- Events: Hilton Del Mar offers great event planning for everything from business meetings to weddings. Their fantastic catering services take the hassle out of planning an event and the convenient location is ideal for large groups. Del Mar Hilton is home to 17,000 square feet of meeting space making it easy to host a large event or celebration.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service: Hilton Del Mar makes it easy for guests to get around town with complimentary shuttle service of 5 miles. This is ideal for guests staying during summer when the San Diego County Fair and Del Mar Racetrack are in full swing. Parking can be a bear at these events so stay at San Diego Hilton Del Mar and let them ease the stress of parking at one of these great San Diego events.
The Local Scoop: North County San Diego may seem like it's out of the loop in San Diego but it's actually a part of town that most prefer over San Diego proper. The coastline is accented with beautiful lagoons and amazing scenery, the locals are friendly, and the nightlife scene is quaint yet exciting.
- Do Bring The Pooch: Del Mar Hilton is a pet-friendly hotel and accepts pets under 75lbs with a $50 sanitation fee. Don't miss out on the chance to play with your furry family members at this great hotel located less than a mile from Del Mar dog beach.
- Do Bring Your Work-out Clothes: Hilton Del Mar understands how important it is to stay on track with your fitness while on vacation. Their state of the art fitness center is a great place to work out and get your heart rate up before seeing the sights.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: The Del Mar Hilton has a beautiful swimming pool and two whirlpools but it's the beach in Del Mar that you don't want to miss. So make sure to pack your best swimsuit when you book a room at the Hilton Del Mar.
- Don't Miss The Fair: The San Diego County Fair is one of a kind with exciting thrill rides, great concerts, and amazing vendors. Don't miss your chance to check out this fun San Diego event so book your room at the San Diego Hilton Del Mar in the early summer months for the best place to stay and play at the fair.