Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa
Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa
San Diego, CA 92109
Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa Information
Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Baggage Storage
- Beauty Salon
- Children's Activities
- Concierge Desk
- Fitness Center
- Spa Brezza
- Gift Shop
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- Room Service
- WiFi Lounge
For your Fitness and Recreation Convenience:
- Beach Access
- Bicycle Rental
- Children's Pool
- Fitness Center
- Jet Ski Rental
- Paddle Board Rental
- Sail Boat Rental
- Scuba Diving
- Segway Rental
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wake Boarding
- Water Skiing
Resort Dining Options
Acqua California Bistro: New American cuisine comes to life in this waterfront restaurant overlooking Mission Bay. Award-winning Executive Chef, Hermann Schaefer brings culinary drama to his inventive dishes, with an evolving seasonal menu. Breakfast, lunch and dinner may be enjoyed indoor or al fresco on our wrap around patio, made comfortable with unique pod style chairs, contemporary market umbrellas, and welcoming fire pits that entice diners to linger a little longer. Complementing the cuisine is a wine cellar that boasts more than 3,000 bottles from world class wine makers of the old world and the new world.
The Olive Lounge: The Olive Lounge hosts an extensive bar and martini menu, along with New American cuisine. The ambiance is enriched each season by revolving modern decor, fire pits, over-stuffed pillows and a cascading chandelier of glass bubbles suspended within an atrium skylight.
A*roma Café: A*roma Café is proud to serve Zoka® coffee for your early morning or afternoon treat while relaxing in our contemporary coffee lounge. A*roma offers a quiet escape from other resort activities.
Fresco's Bar & Grill: Have fun in the sun while staying cool in the pool! Enjoy grilled favorites, snacks and refreshing cocktails at Fresco's. Open June through Labor Day, and sometimes in between.
In-Room Dining: Relax and order from the extensive in-room dining menu at your convenience.
Top 5 Things To Know About Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa
- Resort: The Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is a full service resort complete with spa treatments, tennis courts, a pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, beauty salon and excellent restaurants.
- Location: The San Diego Hilton Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Mission Bay, 1 mile from SeaWorld, and 10 minutes from the San Diego Zoo and Gaslamp Quarter, the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is the ideal location for a great San Diego vacation.
- Parking: Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa offers self parking for $38 per night with in/out privileges.
- Check in/out: Check in is 4pm and check out is 12pm so guests can relax the morning of their departure, sip some coffee, enjoy breakfast and pack up without being rushed.
- Wedding Services: Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is the preferred waterfront wedding destination in San Diego. Breathtaking bay views and top-notch catering services make your big day unforgettable.
Why It's Awesome: It doesn't get better than a San Diego vacation at a gorgeous waterfront resort like Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa. Bask in the gorgeous San Diego sunshine around the pool or take a paddle boat out around the bay or sip a cocktail in the posh Acqua California Bistro.
- Great Family-Friendly Resort: Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa understands how important it is to keep the whole family happy while on vacation. This phenomenal resort offers babysitting and children's activities to keep the kids happy while the adults have a little time alone. There are also family friendly packages to make sure everyone has a great time on their big San Diego vacation.
- Amenities: The list of amenities at San Diego Hilton Resort and Spa goes on and on. A few of our favorites are the gorgeous pool and lounge area, full service spa, beauty salon, and fitness center.
- Fitness and Recreation: For guests looking to live the active San Diego lifestyle while on vacation, Hilton San Diego Resort Spa has everything you can imagine including basketball, beach volleyball, tennis, jet skiing, and wind surfing. If you like to be active and want to enjoy the San Diego sunshine, a stay at Hilton Resort and Spa San Diego is perfect for you. Spend the day playing on the bay then book a massage treatment and lounge in the hot tub at this fantastic waterfront resort.
The Local Scoop: San Diego is the prime place to soak up the sun and have some fun, but it's also great for people watching and the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa is in the ideal location to check out the scene. Located on Mission Bay, guests can watch people play in the bay and walk, job, or bike the boardwalk. This is a wonderful resort to relax but it's also a great spot to be social and meet some new friends so don't be shy, take a stroll on the boardwalk and mingle with the locals.
- Do Treat Yourself to a Spa Treatment: Spa Brezza at Hilton Resort and Spa San Diego has exotic treatments to relax even the most weary guest. Indulge in a massage or exfoliating facial, treat yourself to a mani/pedi or have your hair done in the salon. Spa Brezza even has spa treatments for kids with a customized children's menu including My First Massage and Princess for a Day packages.
- Do Check Out The Specials: Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa has some incredible offers on room packages so make sure to follow the make a reservation button above to book and get the best deal!
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: There is no better place to be in San Diego than in the water. Take a dip in the pool at San Diego Hilton Resort and Spa and then head out to the bay for a swim in the salt water. The water activities are endless and this top San Diego resort!