The Hopper Bus Tours
The Hopper Bus Tours
2725 Congress St
San Diego, CA 92110
The Hopper Bus Tours Information+ -
Top 5 Thing To Know About The Hopper:
- Next Stop: Paradise! The Hopper is San Diego’s premier hop on & off sightseeing and attraction service. Explore America’s Finest City in comfort and style on board this deluxe double-decker bus. Ditch the car and let The Hopper guide you on your adventure around San Diego.
- Hopper Package $49: See the heart of San Diego in 2 hours! With the Hopper Tour Package you will have hop on & off access to 6 of San Diego’s most iconic neighborhoods. Hopper stops include Old Town, Embarcadero, Seaport Village, Gaslamp, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and Little Italy. Buses run on a reliable and convenient schedule so you can tailor your exploration to meet your needs.
- Hopper Plus Package $99: Looking for something more inclusive? With the two-day Hopper Plus package you will have hop on & off access as well as FREE attraction tickets to awesome experiences like the USS Midway Museum, Maritime Museum, Petco Park Tours, Hornblower Harbor Cruise, Flagship Coronado Ferry and more.
- Learn About San Diego: Onboard every Hopper bus is a dedicated Tour Concierge who will share fun and interesting facts with you about beautiful San Diego. The Hopper’s live narration is the perfect way to learn everything you want to know about America’s Finest City!
- Too Many Amenities? Never: Enjoy The Hopper’s many premier amenities such as comfortable table-style seating, free 4G wifi, electrical outlets, climate control settings, onboard restroom, free concessions and San Diego’s largest sunroof!
Why It’s Awesome: The Hopper is the best way to experience all that San Diego has to offer while relaxing on a luxury double-decker bus. Gain access to over 101 fun things to see along the route as well as discounted attraction tickets. Visitors and locals alike will love the Hopper’s stress-free tour packages that include:
- FREE discount coupons to local shops & restaurants
- FREE map and bus schedule
- FREE hotel shuttle service
- FREE parking at the Old Town Stop
The Local Scoop: Hopper buses stop every thirty minutes on a convenient schedule all week long. Tickets can be purchased online, in-person at the Hopper’s offices, or on the bus. Already out and about in San Diego? No worries. You can hop on the bus at any of the Hopper stops and purchase a tour ticket right onboard.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do bring the entire family: The Hopper is perfect for families and kids of all ages. Discounted tickets are available for kids aged 3-12 and kids under 3 ride free!
- Do ask about discounted attraction tickets: The Hopper offers discounted add-on attraction tickets to top San Diego activities like the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, USS Midway Museum, Maritime Museum, Petco Park Tours, 1-Hour Hornblower Cruises, Flagship Coronado Ferry and more!
- Don’t forget your camera: Keep your cameras and phones fully charged with electrical outlets located throughout the bus. Post your San Diego snaps using The Hopper’s free and reliable 4G wifi!