AAE Hostels San Diego
AAE Hostels San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
AAE Hostels San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About AAE Hostels San Diego
- Dorm-Style Rooms: Whether you're looking to save a little cash or you're traveling with a group of friends, the AAE Hostels San Diego provides dorm-style rooms for your comfort. Private rooms are also available.
- Security Lockers: Every guest receives access to their own personal security locker in the dorm room so that they can lock up their belongings and valuables.
- Common Room: The AAE Hostels San Diego has its own common room with a fireplace. Curl up around the fire with your guidebook or laptop and plan your next San Diego sightseeing adventure.
- Health Club: The San Diego AAE Hostels takes physical activity seriously as it provides guests with an impressive three-level fitness center.
- Coffee Shop Diner: Guests can sip on espresso or munch on a little snack at the coffee shop diner, which is located on site at the AAE Hostels in San Diego. The diner also has an outdoor patio.
AAE Hostels San Diego is the perfect accommodation for travelers in search of affordable lodging. The San Diego AAE Hostels provide guests with the option of private rooms or dorm-style rooms. Dorm-style rooms at the San Diego hotel sleep up to four people and come with security lockers. Every guest staying at the AAE Hostels in San Diego has access to the three-level fitness center and the common kitchen facility. Guests also can enjoy the on-site coffee shop diner, which serves food on the outdoor patio.
San Diego AAE Hostels is conveniently located just one block from the Amtrak station, making it a great spot for guests looking to continue on traveling. It is also within walking distance of the trolley station, which provides easy transportation to must-see attractions in San Diego. The trolley transports guests to Padre games at Petco Park and the popular bars and restaurants in the Gaslamp District. For more restaurants and some seafront shopping, guests can take a short stroll down to Seaport Village where they can also catch some live music.
- Do Visit the Outdoor Patio: San Diego is known for its warm weather and sunshine, so take a minute to appreciate the climate at the hostel's outdoor patio.
- Don't Eat Out Every Night: The AAE Hostel San Diego provides guests with access to a full kitchen, where guests are welcome to cook up their own concoctions. Save a little money while impressing your friends and family with your cooking skills.