Bahia Resort Hotel
Bahia Resort Hotel
San Diego, CA 92109
Bahia Resort Hotel Information
Bahia Resort Hotel Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Complimentary Parking
Top 5 Things to Know About The Bahia Resort Hotel
- Location: The Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego is situated on its own private peninsula in San Diego's Mission Bay. This beautiful San Diego resort is within walking distance of Mission Beach, Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach. Take a walk north or south along the sand and see where you end up. Belmont Park is nearby with the ever popular Wavehouse adjacent to the beach making this a great hotel near many family friendly attractions.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at the Bahia Resort San Diego begins at 4pm and you must be at least 18 years or older to register with the front desk for a room at the hotel. Kids 17 and younger are allowed to stay at no extra charge as long as they stay in the same room as their parents. The Bahia has a rather late check-out time at noon giving you the opportunity to have a nice breakfast and drag your feet a little on your way out the door.
- Parking: You don't have to worry about paying for parking when you stay at the Bahia Hotel in San Diego. Self-parking is free and very easy. This also gives you a convenient place to store your car while you enjoy the area around the hotel like Mission Beach and Pacific Beach. You will find loads of shops, dive bars and restaurants within walking distance, and you won't have to worry about looking for parking in these popular neighborhoods.
- Luxurious Amenities: The Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego is loaded with all the amenities you could ask for to keep you and your family busy as well as help you to sit back, relax and enjoy your San Diego vacation. Relax at the outdoor swimming pool with chaise lounge chairs or enjoy a friendly game of tennis on one of the two outdoor courts. The resort also has a private beach and marina where you can rent a variety of boats and water toys to enjoy in Mission Bay.
- Meetings and Weddings: No matter what your special occasion is, the Bahia Resort San Diego has 16 different venue spaces totalling over 20,000 square feet of event space. Whether you are planning an intimate business meeting or 1,200 person banquet, the friendly catering and event staff at the Bahia Hotel in San Diego will gladly assist you in every detail of preparation. Have a beautiful San Diego destination wedding at the Bahia Resort. This full service resort in San Diego will give you the dream wedding you have always wanted.
Why It's Awesome: You can't beat the location, amenities and customer service of the Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego. Situated on a private peninsula extending into Mission Bay Park, the Bahia boasts unrivaled amenities such as a private beach, private marina, tennis courts, outdoor pool and much more. Enjoy being within easy walking distance of some of the best dive bars in San Diego as well as the popular Mission Beach with over a dozen beach volleyball courts.
- Mission Bay Park: The Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego is located on a private peninsula inside Mission Bay Park. In 1944, Mission Bay Park was commissioned by a Chamber of Commerce committee to become a tourist and recreational center. The result is the largest man-made aquatic park in the country where you can enjoy water skiing, swimming, kayaking, boating and fishing among other things. Mission Bay is bordered with boardwalks and jogging trails as well as playgrounds and volleyball courts.
- Bahia Belle: Take a ride on the Bahia Belle when you stay at the Bahia Resort San Diego. This "turn of the century" Mississippi-style stern-wheeler offers cruises across Mission Bay connecting the Bahia Resort to its sister resort, the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Enjoy live music entertainment and fresh cocktails aboard the Bahia Belle. Guests staying at either resort receive complimentary cruises while non-guests must purchase tickets at $10 for adults and $3 for kids 12 and under. Check online for more details about the cruise schedule for the Bahia Belle as well as any upcoming special event cruises.
- Nearby Activities and Nightlife: Check online for more detailed information about the Bahia's family friendly events and on-site activities. The Bahia Resort San Diego has a ton of on-site activities for the whole family. Let your kids run around the video arcade or take sailing lessons with the resort. When it comes time to go out on the town, Mission Beach is peppered with a smattering of great dive bars and lively nightlife.
The Local Scoop: Every Saturday night at the Cafe Bahia is a Shrimp Feast where you can take advantage of all-you-can-eat peel and eat shrimp, corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw, baked potatoes and biscuits. It's less than $20 per person for adults while children 5-10 are just $10. Kids under 5 eat FREE, so bring your family here for dinner during the Shrimp Feast from 5:30-9:30pm.
- Do Hit the Beach: Do check out Mission Beach, which is less than a ten minute walk from the hotel. From there you can walk, bike or skate along the boardwalk north to Pacific Beach and dip into the various shops and bars along the way.
- Do Bring the Kids: The Bahia Resort Hotel San Diego is a top family friendly resort in San Diego offering a wide variety of family activities and luxury amenities to make you feel at home while on an epic vacation in paradise.
- Don't Forget to Check Online: Be sure to check their website for any information concerning new specials and vacation packages at the Bahia Resort San Diego.
- Don't Starve: Between the on-site Cafe Bahia serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and the adjacent Tangier Bar with amazing cocktails and appetizers until 10:30pm, you will never have to worry about being hungry.