Bay Club Hotel and Marina
Bay Club Hotel and Marina
San Diego, CA 92106
Bay Club Hotel and Marina Information
Bay Club Hotel and Marina Amenities
- Courtesy Newspaper
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Disability Accessible
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room Service
- Daily Breakfast Menu at the Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Airport Shuttle Available for a fee
- Business Center
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Gift Shop
- Concierge Service
- Kids under 12 stay free
- In-Room Safe
Top 5 Things to Know About Bay Club Hotel and Marina
- Daily Breakfast Menu : The Bay Club Hotel and Marina in San Diego knows that the best way to start your day off is with a full tummy. The hotel serves up hot breakfast including bacon, eggs and fruit.
- Gift Shop: The gift shop at the San Diego Bay Club Hotel and Marina is your one stop shop for all of the key-chains, T-shirts and snow globes you need to send home to your friends and family members. Make sure to leave extra room in your suitcase for the San Diego souvenirs.
- Heated Pool and Jacuzzi: The kids will love playing games of Sharks and Minnows and staging handstand contests in the heated outdoor pool while the adults will enjoy relaxing and soaking in the jacuzzi area of the Bay Club Hotel and Marina San Diego.
- Kids Stay for Free: Children get VIP treatment at the San Diego Bay Club Hotel and Marina, as all kids 12 years and younger who are occupying rooms with their parents stay at the hotel free of charge.
- Event Services: The Bay Club Hotel and Marina San Diego has three large meeting spaces that are convenient for business gatherings or wedding receptions. The outdoor patio with a view of the marina is a quaint and intimate spot perfect for a private wedding ceremony.
Why It's Awesome: The marina at the Bay Club Hotel provides a picturesque background to the hotel's restaurant and lounge. Sip on a cocktail at the restaurant lounge with a view of the sun setting over the boats at the dock. When it's time for the vacation to come to an end, guests can enjoy the hotel's stress free and complementary shuttle service to their next airport or bus destination.
- Restaurant and Lounge: The Quarterdeck Restaurant and Bar located at the hotel is open for lunch and dinner and has an indoor dining area and an outdoor patio, both of which have views of the marina. The hotel restaurant serves up daily seafood specials in addition to tasty classics such as burgers, chicken breast and lamb chops.
- Marina: The San Diego resort also has it's own marina located on Shelter Island for those looking to dock their boats or those who just enjoy watching the boats sail in and out of the bay. The marina offers 32-50 foot slips with electricity and water at no extra costs, but they are a hot commodity as there is a one-year waiting list to acquire a slip.
- Airport Transportation: The Bay Club Hotel and Marina San Diego provides shuttle transportation to the airport terminal and the Amtrak station for a fee. This convenient shuttle service keeps guests from forking out overpriced cab fares just to get to their flight or bus.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Bay Club Hotel and Marina is located on Shelter Island, which is often referred to as San Diego's Hawaiian Isle. The island surrounded by the San Diego Bay offers plenty to do such as bike riding, fishing and sailing. Humphrey's concert venue is also located next store to the Bay Club Hotel and Marina, so if you're lucky, you may catch a free live performance from your hotel balcony!
- Do Explore Outside of Shelter Island: While Shelter Island offers a little piece of paradise, there are plenty of other things to do in San Diego outside of the secluded bay spot.
- Do Pack Your Gym Shorts: San Diego Bay Club Hotel and Marina has an on-site fitness facility where you can burn some calories and then chill out in the hot tub afterwards.
- Don't Forget Your Mementos: Bring more than seashells home from your trip to San Diego and check out all the fun beach souvenirs at the hotel's gift shop.
- Don't Look for an Internet Cafe: Why wander around in search for Wi-Fi when there is free Internet supplied throughout the Bay Club Hotel and Marina San Diego?