Best Western Hacienda Old Town
Best Western Hacienda Old Town
San Diego, CA 92110
Best Western Hacienda Old Town Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Best Western Hacienda Old Town:
- On-site Restaurant: Best Western Hacienda Old Town features an on-site restaurant called Acapulco Mexican Restaurant y Cantina where you can indulge in California-style Mexican fish tacos and fajitas while sipping on its famous Acapulco Gold Margarita.
- Green Initiatives: Old Town Best Western Hacienda is an Eco-friendly hotel that takes part in energy and water conservation and recycling programs. The hotel has installed low flow shower heads and toilets to help save water while using "energy star" air conditioning systems and dusk to dawn exterior lighting sensors to conserve energy.
- Outdoor Pool: There's no better way to relax in the sunny San Diego weather than to lounge by the Best Western Old Town hotel heated swimming pool and spa. The kids will love splashing around while you soak up the sun in the lounge chairs.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access: It's alright if you haven't made all your sight seeing arrangements even after you've arrived at Best Western Old Town because the San Diego hotel provides complimentary high speed Internet so you can surf the web and SanDiego.com for the best attractions and nightlife in the area.
- Shuttle Service: Best Western Hacienda Old Town offers free shuttle service to the San Diego Airport, Amtrak station and cruise terminal. Don't worry fret about finding cabs or renting cars because the hotel is on hand to help.
Old Town Best Western Hacienda is conveniently located only three blocks away from the San Diego Transit Trolley Station and just off of the Interstate 8 and the Intestate 5 for easy transportation access. The Old Town Best Western Hacienda also sits in historic Old Town, which is San Diego's first community and birthplace. While you're staying at the San Diego hotel, take advantage of the town's colorful past and tour the Whaley House, which is one of the most haunted houses in the US or treat yourself to a meal at one of the numerous restaurants in Old Town known for their authentic and cultural cuisine.
If you'd prefer to dine in while you're staying at Old Town Best Western Hacienda, head over to Acapulco Mexican Restaurant y Cantina, the hotel's on-site diner. The Best Western Hacienda Old Town restaurant serves up traditional combos with your choice of tacos, enchiladas, taquitos and chile relleno among other tasty entrees. If you've spent the day traveling or working during your business trip, kick back with one of the tequilas from the restaurant's extensive list or challenge yourself to the spicy mango margarita. Don't worry about finding something for your picky eaters, because the Best Western Hacienda Old Town restaurant offers a kid's menu with child-friendly choices like North of the Border Nachos and Crazy Chicken Tenders.
- Do Pack Your Running Shoes: San Diego Best Western Hacienda includes a fitness center where you can get your heart rate up and pump some iron so that your beach body is ready to hit the shore.
- Don't Forget About the Trolley Station: The trolley station is within walking distance of Best Western Hacienda Old Town, which gives you transportation access to exciting San Diego attractions like the Gaslamp District and Seaport Village.
- Deluxe Queen with Sofa Bed: For plenty of sleeping space, the Deluxe Queen with Sofa Bed room at Best Western Hacienda Old Town can work perfectly for you. This room features a wonderfully comfortable queen-size bed for a night of sweet dreams. The sofa bed is great for extra guests. With a refrigerator, microwave and coffee and tea maker, the Deluxe Queen with Sofa Bed room gives you the conveniences of home.
- Deluxe Two Queens: Best Western Hacienda Old Town's Deluxe Two Queens room is decked out in Southwestern-style decor. When you need to work, there's a comfortable desk in the room - and complimentary wireless Internet access for your convenience. The cable/satellite TV provides entertainment while you're at Best Western Hacienda Old Town. Keep goodies on hand for your snacking enjoyment - the refrigerator and microwave allow you to enjoy food in your room.