California Suites San Diego
California Suites San Diego
San Diego, CA 92117
California Suites San Diego Information
California Suites San Diego Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Parking
Top 5 Things To Know About California Suites San Diego
- Cheap: California Suites San Diego is a great budget hotel with competitve prices and comfortable accommodations. There is no need to spend an arm and a leg to stay in a fun San Diego hotel so head over to California Suites Hotel and save a few bucks.
- Internet: Internet is available in all rooms for a small fee at California Suites San Diego so guests can browse the web and play on Facebook as long as they want in this great budget friendly hotel.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in for California Suites Hotel San Diego is 3pm so check-in, unpack, relax and still have time to go out for a fun night on the town. Check-out is at 11am so enjoy your complimentary breakfast at San Diego California Suites Hotel before you pack up and head back home.
- Front Desk: California Suites Hotel San Diego has a 24-hour front desk for all your check-in/out needs. Was your flight delayed five hours? Don't stress, the front desk staff at California Suites San Diego will be available to help you into your room any time, day or night.
- Extended Stay: California Suites San Diego offers affordable long term stay options for visitors who just don't want to leave. Conveniently located just a few minuts from top attractions and things to do, your vacation at San Diego California Suites will never seem long enough.
California Suites Hotel San Diego has the comforts of home and the perks of a hotel. Enjoy the complimentary breakfast at San Diego California Suites and beat the heat with a jump in the beautiful outdoor pool. The central location and apartment like living makes this budget friendly hotel and must for a fun stay in San Diego.
Located in the middle of San Diego county, California Suites Hotel San Diego makes it easy to enjoy the area and see the sites in San Diego. Top San Diego attractions are just ten minutes away from this great hotel ,so hop in your car and take a short drive to SeaWorld, the Zoo, or head up north to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
If a beach vacation is more up your alley, the gorgeous beaches of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach are just a quick drive west from California Suites San Diego. Pack up your friends, slather on the sunscreen and hit the surf when you stay at San Diego California Suites Hotel!
- Do Stay Long Term: San Diego is amazing. Whether you're practically a native or it's your first time in America's Finest City, either way you'll never want to leave. So, take advantage of the extended stay packages at California Suites Hotel San Diego where you can relax and stay awhile.
- Don't Miss A Game: California Suites San Diego is located just minutes from Qualcomm Stadium, home to the San Diego Chargers and SDSU Aztecs. Don't miss a game when you stay at this conveniently located budget hotel!
- One Queen Bed: You and your darling can enjoy great San Diego accommodations in California Suites San Diego’s guest room with one queen size bed. When you’re resting at California Suite San Diego, you can watch something entertaining on premium TV channels. The room’s air conditioning lets you stay cool when the sunshine starts blazing. Falling asleep in this guest room is easy because of the blackout drapes that allow you to enjoy pitch black darkness.
- Two Double Beds: These San Diego accommodations at California Suites San Diego are perfect if you’re traveling with friends. With two double size beds, this guest room offers plenty of sleeping space for your group. The premium TV channels that you get in your room are great for watching during movie nights. If you feel like dancing around your room, turn on the clock radio for some tunes. You might work up a bit of a sweat, and that’s when the room’s air conditioning can come in handy. The blackout drapes on the windows allow you to fall asleep quickly, thanks to the pitch black darkness that it creates in your guest room.