Capri by the Sea
Capri by the Sea
San Diego, CA 92109
Capri by the Sea Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Capri by the Sea
- Privately Owned Condos: Capri by the Sea is not your typical hotel in San Diego. It's comprised of privately owned condos, each with it's own unique decor and homey touch. The condos are either one bedroom, two bedroom or two bedroom corner suites, each with beautiful views and incredible beach front access.
- Security: Capri Hotel Pacific Beach goes above and beyond to make sure guests feel safe and secure while staying at this property. 24-hour security and magnetic key entry makes sure everyone is safe and sound at Capri by the Sea.
- Internet: High speed Internet access is available at Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach so you can keep in touch while enjoying your San Diego vacation. Update your social media, keep up with work emails and upload photos of all the fun things to do in San Diego.
- Deposit Policy: Capri by the Sea requires a 20% deposit 48 hours after making a reservation and full payment is expected 7-30 days prior to arrival. Terms may change depending on the time of year and holidays so make sure to ask when reserving your room. No partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early check-out from Capri Pacific Beach.
- Parking: Capri by the Sea has a secure parking garage so guests can rest easy knowing their vehicle is safe and sound. You'll want to have a car while staying at Pacific Beach Capri by the Sea since its just a few minutes to SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo as well as the Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park.
Why It's Awesome: The views are absolutely incredible! Capri by the Sea is literally located on the sea bluff above the beaches of Pacific Beach. Each rental unit has double sliding oceanfront doors and uninterrupted views of the Pacific. Fall sleep to the sounds of the ocean waves by opening your doors at night and breathe in the salt water of the Pacific Ocean. There is nothing more relaxing and refreshing than staying in a true oceanfront property in San Diego.
- Location: Besides being a true beachfront property, Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach is also in one of the best coastal communities in San Diego. Pacific beach is known for gorgeous beaches, a vibrant nightlife scene (ideal for the young 20-somethings), great restaurants and fun shopping in San Diego. Head to Garnet Avenue for some fun bars, pubs and dance clubs. or take a stroll on the boardwalk and head south a few miles to Belmont Park and Mission Beach. Capri by the Sea is in a great location to relax at the beach, surf and be social in Pacific Beach.
- Individual Condos: Since each unit at Pacific Beach Capri by the Sea is individually owned, the units are completely different and each one has it's own decor and amenities. Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach has a level of standard each unit must live up to but some are dated and funky whereas others are brand new and absolutely stunning.
- Home Away From Home: Since Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach units are actually owned individually and someone's home away from home, guests can indulge in great amenities like full kitchens, comfortable living areas and everything you need to have a great stay in San Diego.
The Local Scoop: Pacific Beach is definitely geared toward the younger just out of college crowd, but Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach is in a quieter area. For adults looking for a romantic getaway or families wanting a fun family friendly stay, Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach is ideal. If it's a college break trip or summer fling for guests in their twenties, Pacific Beach is perfect for fun nights out and sunny days at the beach.
- Do Bring The Kids: With the beach at your doorstep and beautiful pool area to lounge in, Capri by the Sea Pacific Beach is great for a family friendly vacation.
- Do Check Out Crystal Pier: The beautiful Crystal Pier is in view from Capri by the Sea and is definitely worth the walk. This beautiful southern California pier is a great place to catch a romantic sunset over the Pacific.
- Don't Hesitate to Ask the Front Desk: If something isn't right or you aren't satisfied with your unit at Pacific Beach Capri by the Sea, don't hesitate to talk to the front desk. They will do what they can to help and accommodate you and your needs.
- Don't Worry About Meals: If you want to eat out, there are plenty of great San Diego restaurants within walking distance. But, if you'd like to save some money and have a home cooked meal, each unit at Capri by the Sea has a full kitchen to make cooking easy and hassle free.