Carlsbad by the Sea Resort
Carlsbad by the Sea Resort
Carlsbad , CA 92011
Carlsbad by the Sea Resort Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Carlsbad by the Sea Resort
- Location: The Carlsbad by the Sea Resort is situated across from the beach on 20 acres of beautifully landscaped property with newly renovated rooms and great amenities. Carlsbad is part of San Diego's north county and about a half hour from downtown and the San Diego International Airport. Carlsbad is a really fun coastal town and is near a lot of popular San Diego attractions. The Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel is less than half a mile from the Sea Life Aquarium, Legoland California, the Flower Fields of Carlsbad as well as the Carlsbad Outlet Mall.
- Reservations and Parking: You can check-in to the Carlsbad Hotel by the Sea as early as 4pm and you must be at least 18 years or older to register with the hotel. During spring break, the minimum check-in age rises to 21 years and older. Check-out is at 11am on the last night of your stay, and express check-out is available. Self parking at the hotel is free, and they provide complimentary transportation including a beach shuttle, theme park shuttles and local area shuttle to anywhere within five miles of the resort.
- Pet Friendly: Feel free to bring your pet with you to the Carlsbad by the Sea Resort, but make sure you understand their pet policy prior to booking. They allow only dogs (breed restrictions apply) to stay at the resort, and there is a 35 pound weight limit. The pet deposit is $50 per stay, and you are only allowed one pet per room. San Diego is a great place to bring your dog because there are multiple dog beaches and dog parks where you and your best friend can have a great time meeting other pups.
- Specials and Packages: The Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel wants to make sure your experience is one-of-a-kind, so they have put together a variety of special offers and vacation packages that will help you save and get you out and about in San Diego. Whether you are on a family trip or a couples escape, the Carlsbad Hotel by the Sea has got you covered with discounted tickets to local area attractions, activities, shopping and restaurants.
- Meetings and Special Events: Let the Carlsbad Resort by the Sea host your next business convention or special event in one of their two beautiful ballrooms. The Grand Ballroom is approximately 3,400 square feet and can easily accommodate up to 300 people for conventions or 220 for banquet-style seating. The Seaside Room is over 1,800 square feet and has an outdoor patio. The resort offers full banquet services, and also has three smaller meeting rooms fully equipped with the best AV equipment.
Why It's Awesome: The Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel offers comfortable and spacious accommodations for vacationers looking to stay by the beach in San Diego. The hotel is within walking distance of many fun activities and is just across the street from the beach providing beautiful ocean views from many of the guestrooms and other parts of the hotel. The many on-site amenities will make you feel right at home, and they even have area shuttles to anywhere within five miles of the resort.
- Carlsbad State Beach: The Carlsbad State Beach is situated right across the street from the Carlsbad by the Sea Resort and is popular beach for locals and visitors alike. The waves tend to be a little smaller here making it a great beach for anyone just learning how to surf or body board, and the sand is clear of trash and seaweed.
- Amenities: The on-site amenities at the Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel will help you relax, stay in shape and keep up with the world around you while the friendly customer service will make you feel right at home. The health and fitness center is open from 5:30am to 11pm, so you can work out at your leisure. Relax by the pool or take a calming dip in the jacuzzi after a long day on the town. The on-site business center has everything you need to keep up with your work. Enjoy free use of the PC with high-speed Internet, copier, printer, facsimile and executive suites.
- Complimentary Breakfast: Wake up every morning to a deluxe hot breakfast buffet free of charge available from 6am to 9:30am. Make sure to take advantage of this jump-start to your day and charge your batteries for full day of fun and excitement in San Diego. It is just another way to save time and money when you stay at the Carlsbad by the Sea Resort.
The Local Scoop: Encinitas is just a ten minute drive south from the Carlsbad by the Sea Resort and is another cool beach town with great shops and restaurants. Check out the popular Encinitas Beaches where the locals like to hang out. Moonlight beach is a really popular spot and there are fire rings for having beach bonfires at night.
- Do Bring the Kids:The Carlsbad by the Sea Resort is the perfect hotel for family vacations. It's right across the street from the beach, near many popular family attractions and activities, and there are no extra room charges for kids 16 and under who stay in the same room as their parents.
- Do Go to Legoland: Legoland California is fun for kids and adults. This theme park, based on our favorite childhood toy, has been building our imaginations for decades, and now parents can relive the wonders of childhood as they follow their kids through a world made of plastic blocks and rides.
- Don't Smoke: All guestrooms and public areas at the Carlsbad by the Sea Hotel are non smoking, so please try to refrain from smoking on the premises as a courtesy to other guests.
- Don't Forget Fido: Don't forget to bring your favorite furry family member along on your trip. The Carlsbad by the Sea Resort provides pet friendly accommodations (dogs only), but there are certain restrictions regarding breed and weight.