Tuscany Hills Resort
Tuscany Hills Resort
Valley Center, CA 92026
Tuscany Hills Resort Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Tuscany Hills Resort
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at Tuscany Hills Resort is 3pm. Early enough to allow plenty of time to unpack, relax, grab a nice dinner and spend a few hours in the hot soaking tubs at this beautiful San Diego Resort. Check-out is 11pm so take your time packing up and getting ready to head home. Tuscany Hills Resort knows its hard to leave sunny San Diego so they don't rush you with an early check-out time.
- Internet: Tuscany Hills Resort provides complimentary high speed wireless Internet in all guestrooms so you don't have to lose touch while on a great vacation. Update your Facebook status, check work email, and browse the web as much as you'd like at Tuscany Hills Resort San Diego.
- Front Desk Hours: The front desk at Tuscany Hills Resort is open from 8am-11pm so if you need to check-in after 11pm, please call ahead to make arrangements. The staff will do their best to accommodate you and make your stay at Tuscany Hills Resort San Diego as easy as possible.
- Accommodations: Tuscany Hills Resort has 30 mini suites to choose from and one three bedroom villa. Enjoy the quaint environment and striking golf course or courtyard views from any of the suites at Tuscany Hills Resort San Diego.
- Resort Rental: Tuscany Hills Resort does offer full resort rental for special events like weddings, church retreats and family reunions. Call and ask about availability for this great offer from Tuscany Hills Resort San Diego.
Why It's Awesome: Tuscany Hills Resort is reminiscent of a mom and pop hotel with the luxuries of a full blown resort. It has a stunning 18 hole 72 par golf course, array of hot soaking tubs, swimming pool, tennis courts and incredible spa services in a quaint 30 unit resort. Line by beautiful oak trees and green foliage, this resort and spa is like entering a different world.
- Amenities: Tuscany Hills Resort has everything you can imagine to make your stay in San Diego unforgettable. Definitely one of the best San Diego hotels, Tuscany Hills Resort features a full service spa, swimming pool, soaking tubs and sauna for the ultimate in relaxation. It feels like a home away from home with incredible perks like free Internet access, down comforters, beautiful views and private balconies or patios.
- Activities: One of the best things about San Diego is being outside in the beautiful weather, luckily Tuscany Hills Resort offers lots of great San Diego activities to keep you happy and healthy while on vacation. Take advantage of the tennis courts, beautiful (and challenging) golf course, swimming pool and fitness facility during your time in San Diego. The surrounding areas are also great for hiking and the beach is just 25 minutes away.
- Location: Tuscany Hills Resort is in north county inland San Diego among rolling hills and beautiful trees. It's ideally 30 minutes from top San Diego attractions like the Safari Park, LEGOLAND and the San Diego Zoo so take advantage of this great location and plan a day away from the resort to spice things up a bit.
The Local Scoop: Most people automatically think of the beach when they imagine a vacation in San Diego, but there are many different aspects to San Diego county. Beautiful mountains, rolling hills and desert chaparral accent this area providing gorgeous scenery and exciting things to do other than hang at the beach. Tuscany Hills Resort is located in an area unlike other parts of San Diego. Rural and quaint, this beautiful resort will show you another side of America's Finest City.
- Do Bring Your Clubs: Founded in 1948, the golf course at Tuscany Hills Resort is stunningly beautiful, lined with rolling hills and oak trees, and is one of the most challenging courses in San Diego county.
- Do Book A Massage: What better way to wind down after a long hard day playing in San Diego than to enjoy a professional massage or facial? Take advantage of the spa at Tuscany Hills Resort for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: Tuscany Hills Resort is home to beautiful soaking tubs as well as a swimming pool. You'll definitely want to enjoy this perk and soak your worries away.
- Don't Miss A Workout: The fitness center at Tuscany Hills Resort is open year round so guests can stay in shape while on vacation.