Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
San Diego, CA 92109
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa Information
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Spa Services
- Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fitness Center
Top 5 Things to Know About Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa
- Tropical Gardens and Exotic Wildlife: The landscape surrounding the Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa is decorated with more than 1,000 species of plants including 100 different types of palm tress. A variety of exotic birds such as Macas, Electus Parrots and Cockatoos are also hidden within the luscious gardens.
- Business Friendly: San Diego Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa provides guests with 14 function rooms to accommodate their business meetings and special events. The hotel also provides an office center with computer, printer, fax and scanner services.
- On-site Restaurants: If you'd like to pamper yourself with some fine dining, indulge in the seafood and steaks at the hotel's Atoll Restaurant. If you'd prefer to catch the Chargers game during dinner, check out Moray's Lounge, which offers a sportier relaxed dining experience. Both restaurants are open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fitness Center: The Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa San Diego provides a fitness facility with cardio and weight machines with views of Mission Bay. The fitness center has an outdoor cardio patio, locker rooms, sauna and a steam-room as well.
- Kid's Corner: The arcade room, beach access and outdoor pool are just a few of the many reasons why children will enjoy their vacation at the San Diego Catamaran Hotel and Resort Spa.
Why It's Awesome: The Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa in San Diego supplies the perfect balance between excitement and relaxation. The sports rentals and boat cruise provide the fun and entertainment, while the spa is around for when it's time to unwind, recharge and rejuvenate.
- Watersports Rental Center: The Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa San Diego has a water sports center at the end of the boat dock, which offers guests a variety of rental gear from pedal, ski and powerboats, to kayaks, surfboards and bikes. Beach chairs and umbrellas are also available for renting.
- Bahia Belle Boat Cruise: The Bahia Belle is the San Diego Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa's very own Mississippi-style stern-wheeler that gives cruises around Mission Bay. Aboard the cruise, guests can drink speciality cocktails, dance to the live bands and watch the sunset over the water.
- Catamaran Spa: Search no more if you're looking for an all around pampering experience at the Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa San Diego. The spa menu includes body wraps, facials, massage, manicures and pedicures and even hair treatments and styling.
The Local Scoop: The Pacific Ocean is only 100 yards away from the San Diego Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa. The resort is also situated on Mission Bay, the largest man-made aquatic park, which provides free beach access, playgrounds, fire pits and volleyball courts. For additional family fun, thrill rides, arcades, restaurants and shops are at Belmont Park located just a little over a mile away from the Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa San Diego.
- Do Visit the Exotic Bird Room: Between 10am and 3pm stop by the resort's exotic bird room to get an up close and personal experience with the birds.
- Do Hydrate at the Spa: Check out the Catamaran Spa water therapies and Vichy showers to receive the most relaxing and hydrating experience.
- Don't Skip Out on Surfing: While the Water Sports Rental Center supplies surfboards, don't worry if you're not a pro, the resort offers surf lessons to get you hanging ten in no time.
- Don't Forget to Search for the Moray Eel: Moray's Lounge is named after the resort's pet moray eel, so be sure to search for him in the restaurant's 800 gallon saltwater aquarium.