Coronado Beach Resort
Coronado Beach Resort
Coronado, CA 92118
Coronado Beach Resort Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Coronado Beach Resort
- Location: Just across the Coronado Bridge from downtown San Diego is Coronado Island where you will find the Coronado Beach Resort San Diego among many other fun activities, restaurants and beautiful beaches. The resort is situated right across the street from the Coronado Municipal Beach making it easy for you and your family to enjoy the sand, waves and soak up some of San Diego's famous sun.
- Reservations: The Coronado Beach Resort Condos tend to fill up fast as this resort is very popular, so we recommend you try to book at least a few months in advance or more to ensure you get the room you want for your vacation. Check-in begins at 4pm providing you with plenty of time to settle in and go out on the town for dinner or dessert. Check-out is at 11am on the last day of your stay, and understand that there will be a resort fee added to your bill at the rate of $14 per room, per night. Guest parking is complimentary, so don't fret about having to pay extra fees to park your car at the resort.
- Specials and Package Deals: The Coronado Beach Resort San Diego wants to make you feel at home and help you enjoy your San Diego experience. Their promotions and offers change depending on the season, but you can always expect to find extended stay discounts as well as discounted tickets to nearby San Diego attractions such as Seaworld, the San Diego Zoo or Legoland California.
- The Beach: The Coronado Municipal Beach is just a few steps from the Coronado Beach Resort Condos, which makes going to the beach one of the easiest things to do. The Coronado Beach is a very popular hangout for both locals and tourists, especially during the summer months. Parking for the beach can be extremely hard to find on warm summer days, so staying at the Coronado Beach Resort Hotel is the perfect answer to this problem.
- On-Site Activities: Online you can check out an updated list of on-site activities for the whole family. Monday through Friday at the Coronado Beach Resort Timeshare, you can enjoy fantastic family activities such as arts and crafts, towel origami, sand dollar painting, root beer floats and much more! Check their website for an updated calendar of on-site activities, and see what is happening during your San Diego vacation.
Why It's Awesome: The Coronado Beach Resort Condos put you on the beach of San Diego's own little island paradise. You can enjoy fully loaded vacation suites will luxurious amenities and plenty of space for the whole family. Enjoy great vacation packages and a variety of fantastic family friendly activities available at the resort.
- Coronado Island: Coronado Island in San Diego is an island steeped in rich history. From the late 19th century to present day, Coronado Island has undergone a lot of changes and development. Currently the northern third of the island belongs to the United States Navy while the rest of it is one of San Diego's wealthier resort communities with beautiful Victorian homes and modern beachfront condominiums. The island is home to the famous and historic Hotel Del as well as tons of fun activities, restaurants and shops.
- Nearby Dining: There are around 60 phenomenal restaurants throughout Coronado. The majority of them are along Orange Avenue or on a street off of Orange, and these are just minutes from the Coronado Beach Resort San Diego. You can walk or bike, but we recommend not driving unless you are trying to get to the other side of the island. The island is relatively small, and parking can be very difficult.
- Nearby Activities: Coronado is loaded with fun activities for both kids and adults. Besides the obvious water sports in San Diego Bay and at the beach, there is a golf course, theater for musicals and plays, parks, bike tours and so much more. Just take a walk down Orange Avenue and pop into the various shops and restaurants along the way or check out the historic Hotel Del, which is just around the corner from the Coronado Beach Resort San Diego.
The Local Scoop: One of the best things to do on Coronado Island is rent bicycles. Since the island is relatively flat, you don't have to worry about any hills or steep terrain. Most of the island is covered with wide bicycle lanes and boardwalks making it easy for you to get around safely. This is a fun, family friendly way to see the island and spend a day making your own adventure.
- Do Bring the Kids: Your kids will love staying at the Coronado Beach Resort Condos because they are comfortable and right next to the beach.This family friendly resort also provides babysitting services for parents who want to spend a romantic night out in Coronado.
- Do Check Online: Be sure to check online for the latest promotions and vacation packages being offered at the Coronado Beach Resort Timeshare. They often change their offers based on the season, but you will always find ways to save.
- Don't Forget Your Trunks: You won't want to forget your bathing suit at home, but if you do, you can buy one at one of the nearby surf shops. With the beach across the street you will never want to take off your bathing suit.
- Don't Bring Pets: The Coronado Beach Resort Hotel may offer great family friendly condos and accommodations, but none of them are pet friendly so you will have to leave your furry family members at home.