Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley
Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley
San Diego, CA 92108
Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley Information+ -
5 Things to Know About Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley
- Go Board Touch Screen: The Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley hotel has a touch screen that provides information at your fingertips. Look up local restaurants, visitor attractions, weather and more all on the touch screen technology.
- Fitness Center: The Courtyard Marriott San Diego hotel provides guests with a 24-hour physical fitness facility. Guests can squeeze in a quick run before bed or wake up early to lift weights before hitting the beach all thanks to the center's all-hour access.
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Spa: Guests can bask in the sun at the poolside or nap under a cabana at the Mission Valley Courtyard pool area.
- 24/7 Market: If you've awoken with the midnight munchies or you're searching for a quick snack before sightseeing, the Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley hotel market offers snacks and drinks around the clock.
- Theater Room and Lounge: The Courtyard Mission Valley hotel allows you to experience your own personal movie theater with a 52'' HDTV in its theater room. The San Diego hotel also provides access to a lounge area with private couches and LCD TVs.
Why It's Awesome: Convenience is a huge factor when it comes to the Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley hotel. It offers event teams to assist guests with any aspects of business meetings, while serving coffee, drinks and grab-and-go sandwiches to those on the run. It is also helpful that the Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley hotel is just five miles from the Old Town Transit center, which offers transportation to a variety of sightseeing attractions such as the museums and gardens at Balboa Park and the nightlife in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Business Friendly: The Mission Valley Courtyard in San Diego eagerly accommodates those traveling on business. The hotel is equipped with a 24-hour business center with laptops, wireless Internet, and printers, while it also has two boardrooms and six break rooms for meeting space.
- Bar Service: Whether it's a coffee or something slightly stronger that you're craving, the Courtyard Mission Valley San Diego hotel has both a full bar and an espresso bar located at The Bistro on the hotel property.
- Ideally Located: The Courtyard San Diego Mission Valley hotel is just one mile from the historic sites at Old Town. Old Town is also home to the coaster and trolley station, which provides public transportation to areas outside of Mission Valley.
The Local Scoop: Shops and restaurants are just two miles away from the Mission Valley Courtyard San Diego at Fashion Valley Mall and Mission Valley Shopping Center. If guests still want more shopping options, they can hop on the trolley and visit Horton Plaza Mall in Downtown San Diego.
- Do Visit the Nearby Beaches: The Mission Valley Courtyard is just three miles from public beaches including Pacific Beach, Mission Beach and Ocean Beach.
- Do Pack Your Running Shoes: The 24/7 fitness center allows guests to stay up to speed on their physical activity even while they're on vacation at Mission Valley Courtyard San Diego.
- Don't Forget Your Loose Change: A coin-operated laundry facility is located on site at the Mission Valley Courtyard San Diego hotel so guests can keep their vacation clothes clean and fresh.
- Don't Worry About Missing Your Favorite TV Shows: Between the TV in your hotel room and the personal LCD TVs in the lounge, it's almost impossible not to catch your show on one of the many screens at the Mission Valley Courtyard hotel.