Courtyard San Diego Old Town
Courtyard San Diego Old Town
San Diego, CA 92110
Courtyard San Diego Old Town Information
Courtyard San Diego Old Town Amenities
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Disability Accessible
- Shuttle Service
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Concierge Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wired Internet
Top 5 Things To Know About Courtyard San Diego Old Town
- Free Wi-Fi: Use Courtyard San Diego Old Town's free Wi-Fi to fill in your friends about your San Diego vacation.
- GoBoard™: Courtyard Old Town San Diego updates you with news, weather and airport conditions on GoBoard™.
- The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™: Eat like the locals at San Diego Old Town Courtyard. The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ serves healthy food and beverages. Stop by for breakfast and Starbucks coffee in the morning. In the evening, you can have dinner and cocktails.
- Five Miles From The Beach: Old Town San Diego Courtyard has an amazing location only five miles from the beach. Heading to the sand and sun from Courtyard San Diego Old Town makes for a wonderfully quick and breezy trip - and then you can spend more time frolicking on the beach.
- Complimentary Shuttle: Courtyard Old Town San Diego provides a complimentary shuttle to three destinations. You can get to San Diego International Airport, the cruise ship terminal and Amtrak Station using the shuttle at Courtyard Old Town San Diego.
Courtyard San Diego Old Town is a charming hotel in a historic neighborhood. With 37" flat panel TVs and mini fridges in the rooms, Courtyard San Diego Old Town makes staying here absolutely wonderful. Courtyard Old Town San Diego offers modern accommodations in a San Diego hotel that feels like home.
Courtyard Old Town San Diego hosts an entertaining wine and cheese hour. This free event at Courtyard San Diego Old Town occurs Monday through Thursday. When it's time to embark upon your next adventure, San Diego Old Town Courtyard can provide free transportation. Courtyard Old Town San Diego can get you to the airport, cruise ship terminal and Amtrak Station with its complimentary shuttle.
- Do Eat and Drink: Courtyard San Diego Old Town's wine and cheese hour is a must-try. Nosh on some tasty eats while enjoying a glass of wine at Courtyard Old Town San Diego - and socialize with plenty of other guests at San Diego Old Town Courtyard.
- Don't Skip Breakfast: Have your most important meal of the day at Old Town San Diego Courtyard. The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ is the perfect place to grab your coffee and a bite to eat in the morning.
- Guest Room w/ King Bed: Courtyard San Diego Old Town invites you to enjoy this 300 sq. ft. coziness, perfect for up to three guests. This guest room has one king size bed. If you'd like a roll away bed, you can request one for this room. Relax in this room's chair and kick your feet up on the ottoman - whether you curl up with a book, a cup of coffee or your sweetie, this is a comfortable spot in the room to simply enjoy being on vacation. Do some work at the desk, which is next to an electrical outlet for your convenience. Plug your laptop into it and work as long as you'd like. The Guest Room w/ King Bed at Courtyard San Diego Old Town has a private bathroom with a shower and tub combination.
- Guest Room w/ Two Queen Beds: When you've got more guests in your traveling party, this 300 sq. ft. room at Courtyard San Diego Old Town is a great option. The two queen size beds allow you and your friends to enjoy comfortable sleeping arrangements. Up to four guests can stay in this guest room at Courtyard San Diego Old Town. Use the air conditioning to keep the room at the perfect temperature for you. Want to look the best that you can in San Diego? The iron and ironing board allow you to keep your clothing crisp. Get clean and fresh in the private bathroom. If you'd like to relax with a bubble bath, you can do so - or you can just rinse with a convenient shower. The shower and tub combination gives you options.
- Suite: Courtyard San Diego Old Town's Suite gives you 375 sq. ft. in which to live, sleep, eat and move around. The Suite is great for up to three guests. These accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Old Town feature one king size bed and a sofa bed. With two phones in the Suite, keeping in touch with friends is easy. If you're not here, you can still get messages because the phones have voicemail. Stay productive during your stay by using the complimentary high speed Internet service. Even if you're just using Facebook or surfing the web, this free Wi-Fi is pretty convenient. You can stay entertained by watching plenty of great programming on the 32" TV. You get premium channels, pay-per-view movies, CNN, ESPN and HBO in your room.