Days Hotel Hotel Circle
Days Hotel Hotel Circle
San Diego, CA 92108
Days Hotel Hotel Circle Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Days Hotel Hotel Circle
- Complimentary Round Trip Shuttle Service: Concerned about high taxi fares and crowded public transportation? Days Hotel Hotel Circle takes the stress out of traveling and sightseeing as it provides a free shuttle service to the airport, cruise terminal, Amtrak station, SeaWorld, and the San Diego Zoo.
- Free Parking: The Hotel Circle Days Hotel accommodates roadtripping travelers and those with rental cars as it offers free parking to guests. Guests traveling with larger vehicles such as RVs, buses, and campers should contact the hotel for additional information.
- 24-Hour Internet Kiosk and Wi-Fi: If you're eager to email your friends and family photos of you and Shamu, then feel free to take advantage of the Hotel Circle Days Hotel's complimentary Internet service. Don't worry if you didn't pack your laptop, the San Diego Days Hotel Hotel Circle has an Internet kiosk located in the lobby for your convenience.
- Outdoor Pool and Spa Access: San Diego Hotel Circle Days Hotel has an outdoor pool and spa for those guests who aren't quite done playing in the sun after returning from the beach.
- Meeting Spaces Available: The Hotel Circle Days Hotel in San Diego accommodates family reunions, conferences, and other special occassions with it's large 1,152 sq. ft. meeting room. The hotel staff is also willing to provide help in making plans for your special gathering.
The San Diego Hotel Circle Days Hotel is a family friendly affordable accommodation. As it's less than five miles away from kid attractions such as SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo, and the Children's Museum, the Hotel Circle Days Hotel's handy location makes it easy to entertain the whole family. Even after returning home from a day of sightseeing the fun continues as the kids can jump in the pool and splash around for the rest of the afternoon. Every Friday and Saturday night from Memorial Day to Labor Day, the Hotel Circle Days Hotel turns the pool into Splash Cinema as it aires family appropriate movies at the poolside.
For guests not traveling with children or those looking for some alone time, this San Diego hotel has plenty to offer as well. The Riverwalk Golf Course, within walking distance from the Days Hotel Hotel Circle, just may offer you the peace and quiet you're looking for. Also close by is the popular Gaslamp Quarter, a historic strip lined with restaurants, galleries, and bars in Downtown San Diego. After all the fun in the sun, when it's time for the you or the kids to wind down, turn on the free HBO and Disney channels on the TV or connect to the complimentary high speed Internet in your hotel room. Also enjoy the convenience of refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers in every room.
- Do Check Out Bunz Burger Joint Located on the Hotel Property: The restaurant serves up gourmet burgers and organic salads. Also be sure to try their house seasoned "dirty chips."
- Don't Stress Over Transportation: The Days Hotel Hotel Circle is under a mile away from the trolley station and just across the street from a public transportation bus stop.
- Standard Room: With all the basic conveniences, the Standard room at Days Hotel makes it easy to have a nice stay in San Diego on a budget. These rooms are available with one king or two queen size beds, a coffee/tea maker, microwave, refrigerator and TV with cable channels. They are also available with a kitchenette for guests looking to save money by dining in.
- Business Place Room: The Business Place Rooms are perfect for traveling business or guests who just want to squeeze in a little work while on a great San Diego vacation. Sit down at the large desk and enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in these popular business rooms as well as a video game console for a little downtime.