Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach
Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach
San Diego, CA 92109
Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach
- Location: The Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach is situated next to the ocean in Pacific Beach. This premium beach-side location makes it the perfect getaway for any San Diego vacation. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, alone or with family, the Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach offers the best accommodations for you. Pacific Beach is loaded with fun activities, popular bars, great shops, and local dives, so you will never be without something to do. Downtown San Diego and popular attractions like Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter and Seaworld are all a very short drive away.
- Reservations and Parking: Check-in at the Diamond Head Hotel in San Diego begins at 3pm and you must be at least 18 years old with a valid form of identification to register with the front desk. On the last day of your stay, you must check-out by 11am, and express check-out is available for anyone in a hurry. Self-parking is free, but limited, so be prepared to possibly have to park a distance from the hotel.
- Specials and Packages: The Diamond Head Inn Hotel Pacific Beach offers a variety of special discounts and vacation packages depending on the season and availability of guestrooms. As a small hotel with only 21 guestrooms, the Diamond Head Inn can book up rather fast, so check now to see if they have any availability for your upcoming visit to the sunny city of San Diego.
- In-Room Kitchens: All the guestrooms at the Diamond Head Inn San Diego have fully equipped kitchens with granite counter tops, stove tops, microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators and sinks. The kitchens also include all the necessary utensils and cookware needed to make your favorite dishes like you're back at home. The goal of the Diamond Head Inn Hotel San Diego is to make you feel at home while you are on vacation and give you the tools to be comfortable as well as save time and money.
- Nearby Dining: If cooking home meals isn't really your forte, then there are plenty of nearby restaurants within walking distance that will satisfy your every craving. Whether you want to experience some of San Diego's famous Mexican food or have something a little closer to home, you will find just about every cuisine imaginable represented in Pacific Beach. Kono's is a local favorite serving up hearty breakfast and cheap lunch options. The cafe is located next to Crystal Pier, which is just a five minute walk from the hotel. Be sure to try their tuna melt with avocado because while you're in California, you have to have avocado.
Why It's Awesome: Awesome doesn't even begin to describe the Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach where you will wake up every morning to the sound of crashing waves and a soft sea breeze. The hotel is located in a fun area for the entire family full of great activities, restaurants, shops and nightlife. The guestrooms have fully equipped kitchens and the hotel even serves a free continental breakfast every day.
- Pacific Beach: The Diamond Head Inn Hotel San Diego is located in one of the coolest beach cities in San Diego, Pacific Beach. This beach-side community boasts a large selection of dive bars, restaurants and shops. The area tends to attract younger crowds and college students lending it a sort of youthful flair, but it is a great place for families and adults as there are tons of fun activities in the area.
- Amenities: The Diamond Head Inn San Diego wants to make you feel right at home during your stay, so they provide high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel and guestrooms for a small surcharge of $7.95 per day. Other hotel amenities include a fax machine, copier and daily housekeeping so you always return to a fresh room.
- Complimentary Breakfast: Wake up every morning refreshed, and find your way down to the lobby for a complimentary continental breakfast. This will help you save some extra cash for your wild San Diego adventures and give you the sustenance you need to survive them. There is also a microwave in the lobby area for guests to use freely.
The Local Scoop: Just a few minutes from the hotel is a really cool dive bar, Cass Street Bar and Grill. It's a great place to grab lunch or dinner and kick back a few drinks. They have cheap beer, drink specials, billiard, shuffleboard and a jukebox to keep the night going strong. Be sure to check it out when you stay at the Diamond Head Inn Hotel San Diego.
- Do Bring the Kids: Children 18 and under stay for free at the Diamond Head Inn Pacific Beach as long as they stay in the same room as their parents. Roll-away beds and cribs are also available for just $10 per night in case you need some extra bedding.
- Do Hit the Beach: Pacific Beach is a popular beach for surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, volleyball and much more. Be sure you take full advantage of this beautiful location and check out the nearby water sport rentals and beach rentals.
- Don't Smoke: The entire property including all guestrooms at the Diamond Head Inn San Diego are non smoking, so please mind the the smoking policy as well as other guests staying at the hotel.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: The Diamond Head Inn San Diego does not provide pet friendly accommodations, so if you plan on travelling with your pet, you should consider checking out pet friendly hotels in San Diego.