DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego
DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego
San Diego, CA 92108
DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego
- Centrally Located: DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego is located off of the I-5 and I-8 freeways making it easy for guests to travel to local San Diego attractions. It's also a convenient six miles away from the airport.
- Pool and Whirlpool: Find out why everyone talks about the sunshine in San Diego and spend the day relaxing in the outdoor pool and spa at the San Diego DoubleTree Club Hotel. Lounge around the poolside or take a dip under the warm San Diego sun.
- Gift Shop: No one ever has to know you weren't able to pull yourself away from the inviting poolside at the San Diego DoubleTree Club Hotel thanks to the on-site gift shop. The Doubletree's gift shop provides all the San Diego themed snow globes and stuffed animals to surprise everyone with back home.
- Event Space: The DoubleTree Club Hotel in San Diego offers an outdoor pavilion with a courtyard view and a recently renovated ballroom overlooking Mission Valley to suit all of your business meetings, special occasions or wedding purposes. DoubleTree staff are also on hand to make planning your event fun and stress free.
- 24-Hour Convenience Store: Pavilion Pantry Market, located on the hotel property, is open at all hours to feed your strange late night snack craving or early morning tummy rumbles. Snacks, sodas and sundry goodies are sold at the store.
Why It's Awesome: San Diego DoubleTree Club Hotel knows how to provide guests with a comforting experience. Between the warm welcome cookies, crispy homemade food and the inviting outdoor fire pit, this San Diego hotel has all of the cozy elements covered.
- Warm Welcome: What better welcome is there than to be greeted with a freshly baked cookie? Every guest at the DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego will receive a warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
- Panini Bar and Grill: The DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego has a restaurant that serves up grilled sandwiches and oven-baked pizzas. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it offers a children's menu as well.
- Poolside Firepit: Feel as though you're camping at a luxury resort when you gather around the fire pit at the DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego. The fire pit is placed on the pool deck, so guests can enjoy an evening swim and then warm up around the cozy fire afterwards.
The Local Scoop: The Doubletree Club Hotel is located just a few minutes away from Fashion Valley Shopping Mall and the Mission Valley Shopping Center. For guests in search of attractions with more San Diego flair, Old Town, which is filled with historic sites, is only a mile away while the museums at Balboa Park are only three miles down the road.
- Do Squeeze in a Swim Before Checkout: Checkout isn't until 12:00pm, giving you plenty of time to take one last dip in the pool before it's time to pack up.
- Do Request In-rooming Dining: If you don't feel like changing out of your pajamas or trekking downstairs, let the staff deliver you breakfast, lunch or dinner in the comfort of your own room.
- Don't Invite Your Canine Friends Along: The DoubleTree Club Hotel San Diego encourages a human-only vacation, so leave your pup at home with a trustworthy pet sitter.
- Don't Forget About the Bunk Bed Suites: If the kids are along for the vacation, ask about the suites that offer more room and bunk beds for the children to enjoy.