El Cordova San Diego
El Cordova San Diego
Coronado, CA 92118
El Cordova San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About El Cordova San Diego
- The Style: El Cordova San Diego welcomes you with its Spanish style. Colors are vibrant on the walls and furnishings adding a flair that guests at El Cordova San Diego love.
- The Wi-Fi: El Cordova Coronado provides free Wi-Fi to hotel guests. Checking your Facebook shouldn't be a hassle - and Coronado San Diego El Cordova makes using the Internet speedy and convenient.
- The Laundry: It's nice to have clean clothing while you're traveling. El Cordova Coronado has guest laundry facilities so that you can wash your garments and enjoy wearing a fragrant wardrobe throughout your trip.
- The A/C: While you're visiting sunny San Diego, you can stay comfortable by booking a San Diego hotel with in-room air conditioning. El Cordova Coronado's guest rooms and suites all have air conditioning to keep you as cool as you'd like to be.
- The Free HBO: The flat screen TVs in the guest rooms and suites at Coronado El Cordova Hotel have free HBO. Score! It's just one more way that you're treated like a special guest at Coronado San Diego El Cordova.
Why It's Awesome: El Cordova San Diego has a fantastic location in the Village of Coronado Island. Coronado El Cordova Hotel has history, considering it was first built in 1902.
- The Village: You can walk from El Cordova Coronado to the lively shops and restaurants in the Village of Coronado Island. If you'd like to enjoy recreational activities, you can rent bicycles to ride and more in the Village. Coronado El Cordova Hotel is close to all this fun.
- The History: Before El Cordova Coronado was El Cordova Coronado - it was the mansion of Elisha Babcock, a retired and wealthy industrialist. His gorgeous home was built in 1902 and was eventually converted into a hotel in 1930. Since then, Coronado San Diego El Cordova has seen several expansions as more rooms and amenities were added.
- The Coffee: Each morning, you can enjoy the wonderful aroma (and flavor) of coffee. The guest rooms and suites at El Cordova San Diego have in-room coffee makers so that you can make yourself a cup.
The Local Scoop: While you're staying at El Cordova San Diego, you might like to mosey on over to the famous Hotel Del Coronado for a tour. You can enjoy nearby San Diego entertainment, and watch plays at the Lamb's Players Theatre or The Coronado Playhouse. The first and third Sunday of every month, check out the Coronado art show.
- Do Get Sun: The beach is within walking distance of El Cordova San Diego. See for yourself why the Coronado beach was rated one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the United States!
- Do Play Golf: Let out your inner Tiger Woods at the Coronado Municipal Golf Course. While you're golfing, you'll enjoy pretty fantastic views of San Diego.
- Don't Forget Shopping: Pick up a few cute souvenirs from the shops on Coronado Island.
- Don't Eat Boring Food: You'll enjoy tasty cuisine wherever you dine on Coronado Island. It's easy to walk from El Cordova San Diego to a plethora of delicious restaurants.