Extended Stay America Hotel Circle
Extended Stay America Hotel Circle
San Diego, CA 92108
Extended Stay America Hotel Circle Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Extended Stay America Hotel Circle
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at Extended Stay America Hotel Circle is 3pm so you can check-in and still have plenty of time to relax, unpack and grab a nice dinner at one of the many nearby San Diego restaurants. Check-out is 11am so take your time packing and enjoy your morning before heading back home when you stay at Extended Stay Hotel Circle.
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed at Hotel Circle Extended Stay America so bring your favorite pooch along for the stay. There is a small sanitation fee of $25 (not to exceed $150) and some breed and weight restrictions may apply so call ahead for details.
- Housekeeping: A full housekeeping service is available for stays over seven days. A $5 refresh cleaving service is also available if needed through out your stay at Extended Stay America Hotel Circle.
- Internet: Extended Stay America Hotel Circle understands how important it is to stay in contact while on vacation in San Diego so they provide free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Bring your laptop and keep up to date on Facebook or work emails with this great perk from Extended Stay America San Diego Hotel Circle.
- Breakfast: Hotel Circle Extended Stay America offers complimentary grab-n-go breakfast for the guests who want a little something before heading out to have a great time in America's Finest City. Grab a quick bite before you head out to the Zoo or SeaWorld so you're energized and ready for your day.
Extended Stay America Hotel Circle is a fantastic way to spend a long vacation in San Diego without spending your life savings on a hotel room. Enjoy full kitchens, separate living areas and basic amenities to make your extended stay comfortable and convenient. Located right off Interstate 8, Extended Stay Hotel Circle makes it easy to get around town and see the sights of San Diego. Take a five minute drive to Balboa Park or the Gaslamp Quarter when you stay at this convenient San Diego hotel.
With a kitchen, stove, frigerator and microwave in every unit, Extended Stay America Hotel Circle makes it easy to save money on food while on vacation. Head to a local grocery store and buy all you need to cook at home during your stay. Extended Stay America Hotel Circle really is like a home away from home in San Diego.
- Do Bring Your Pooch: With so many great pet friendly things to do in San Diego, it would be a shame not to include your furry family member on a great trip to America's Finest City.
- Don't Worry About Laundry: Extended Stay America Hotel Circle has on-site laundry so you don't have to over pack for your long-term stay.
- One Queen: This guest room is available in smoking or non-smoking and includes one queen size bed, complimentary wireless Internet, a 32-inch flat screen TV, private bathroom, climate control, and desk. Each room has a kitchenette with a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stovetop making your extended stay easy and convenient.
- King: The King guest room at Extended Stay America Hotel Circle features one king size bed, a private bathroom, in-room kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, and stove top. For your entertainment, this room also features complimentary Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat screen TV. Available in smoking or non-smoking.
- Two Double Beds: Available in smoking and non-smoking, this guest room features two double beds perfect for multiple guests, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 32-inch flat screen TV, a private bathroom and kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop. Air conditioning, a phone with free local calling and a desk are also provided.