Gaslamp Plaza Suites
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
San Diego, CA 92101
Gaslamp Plaza Suites Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Gaslamp Plaza Suites
- Historic Property: Gaslamp Plaza Suites was built in 1913 and still stands in downtown San Diego as a symbol of a different era. From the original marble still present on the walls and stairways to the brass elevator doors at Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Hotel, this historic San Diego hotel still has architectural aspects that haven't changed since this place was first built.
- Complimentary Breakfast: In a unique twist on daily free breakfast at a hotel, Gaslamp Plaza Hotel serves this delicious breakfast buffet on the rooftop every morning. Guests enjoy stunning views of the Gaslamp Quarter from this vantage point, and somehow, the food tastes even better. Guests at Gaslamp Plaza Hotel appreciate the plentiful amount of food here.
- Wireless Internet Access: Gaslamp Plaza Hotel allows guests to do work, check emails and visit their favorite websites. Gaslamp Plaza Suites provides wireless Internet access to hotel guests. Whether you're using the Internet for business or fun, you can enjoy wireless Internet access at Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Hotel.
- In-Room Refrigerators: After you eat at San Diego restaurants, you can keep any leftovers in your in-room refrigerator. This convenient feature of your hotel room is perfect for helping you save money on food. You can keep snacks and beverages in your room for whenever you get hungry or thirsty. It's nice to eat out in San Diego, and it's also nice to save money here and there by getting your own food and drinks from the grocery store.
Why It's Awesome: Gaslamp Plaza Hotel provides affordable accommodations in the heart of the historic Gaslamp Quarter. With restaurants, shops and entertainment only steps away, Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Downtown is such a fun place to stay where you can easily explore all the nearby attractions. This hotel serves a great free breakfast each morning on the rooftop, so you'll enjoy fantastic views while eating your pastries. In each hotel room, Gaslamp Plaza Suites provides what you need to enjoy snacks and beverages in your kitchenette.
- The Location: Guests appreciate Gaslamp Plaza Suites' location within walking distance of so many great destinations. When you're hungry, you can easily wander around and discover wonderful places to eat. Once the sun goes down, things get lively in downtown San Diego - and you're in the best location to check it out. Explore city blocks that have fun nightclubs and bars.
- The Breakfast: Gaslamp Plaza Hotel serves free breakfast on the rooftop for an incredible way to wake up in the mornings! Get your fill of muffins, pastries, cereals and more at this continental buffet. The food is good and plentiful. You'll have plenty of energy afterwards to go check out things to do in San Diego.
- The Kitchenettes: Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Hotel makes snacking in your room extra convenient. Each room is equipped with a refrigerator to hold your food and drinks, and there's a microwave so that you can warm up your meal. You'll also find cookware and dishware in your room.
The Local Scoop: Gaslamp Plaza Hotel sits in the heart of San Diego's Gaslamp District, and there's no better place to be if you like being where there's always something going on. Check out the restaurants in the area - simply by walking around on foot, you can happen upon so many great eateries. During your walk around the Gaslamp, you'll also be able to discover cute shops and boutiques. The nightlife is also easy to get to from Gaslamp Plaza Suites, so you can head to dance clubs and fun bars in the evening and head back to the hotel nearby.
- Do Visit The Rooftop: Gaslamp Plaza Suites affords guests amazing views of the city. You might feel like you're on top of the world, and you should feel that way because you're on vacation in San Diego! Breakfast is served every morning on the rooftop, so you can see the sights first thing every morning while eating great food.
- Do Walk In The Gaslamp: Since you're so close to everything in downtown San Diego when you stay at Gaslamp Plaza Hotel, you can get to where you want to go on foot. Simply by walking, you can get to Petco Park, the San Diego Convention Center and plenty of restaurants and shops on the way there.
- Don't Leave Leftovers Out: Keep your delicious food refrigerated at Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Hotel. Your guest room has a refrigerator and microwave, and you can easily keep snacks and beverages on hand for whenever you're hungry at the hotel.
- Don't Be Stuck Without Internet: In this modern day and age, surfing the Internet is a part of life. You can check your emails, Facebook and other websites on the Internet at Gaslamp Plaza San Diego Hotel using wireless Internet access.