Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown
Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown
San Diego, CA 92101
Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle: Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown provides free shuttle service to and from the airport. Hampton Inn Downtown San Diego's complimentary airport shuttle makes one more thing easier during your stay.
- Close To Public Transportation: Guests at Hampton Inn Downtown San Diego can walk to the County Center/Little Italy trolley station. Getting around San Diego is simple and convenient with the public transportation close to Hampton Inn Downtown San Diego.
- On The House Hot Breakfast: Eat a great breakfast every morning at Downtown San Diego Hampton Inn. This San Diego hotel serves plenty of good food to fill you up. The daily breakfast at Downtown San Diego Hampton Inn includes waffles, cereals, bagels, juice and coffee.
- Microwaves and Refrigerators: Keep leftovers in your room's mini-refrigerator until you're ready to microwave them for eating at San Diego Downtown Hampton Inn. Request a microwave and mini-refrigerator for your hotel room, if you're interested.
- Special Event Space: Whether you're holding a wedding reception or a regional sales meeting, Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown has 1080 square feet in the Pacific Room and 550 square feet in the Beach Room for you to utilize.
Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown shakes things up with art deco style. The cool look of Downtown San Diego Hampton Inn definitely makes it stand out from other budget hotels in San Diego. Every morning, Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown serves free hot breakfast with choices that vary from the day before so that you always have something new to try. Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown has a hotel fitness center where you can enjoy invigorating exercise and the outdoor swimming pool is great for an afternoon of splashing around with your family or friends.
San Diego Downtown Hampton Inn helps you wake up in the morning with in-room coffee. Once you're energized and ready to explore San Diego, you can walk from Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown to Little Italy or the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Walk farther, and you'll make it to the USS Enterprise, historic Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego Convention Center. Downtown San Diego Hampton Inn delights guests with 4pm chocolate chip cookies. Be at Hampton Inn Downtown San Diego for this sweet treat at the end of your day. Who says you can't have dessert before dinner?
- Do Eat Breakfast No Matter What: Have to head out the door of Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown? Pick up an On The Run breakfast bag and continue on your way if you don't have time to eat.
- Don't Drive When You Can Walk: When you're as close to scenic San Diego Bay as you are when you stay at Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown, you can walk to the water.
- Two Queen Beds: When you’re traveling with family, these San Diego accommodations provide the space you need. You and your loved ones can sleep comfortably on two queen-size beds in this guest room at Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown. With air conditioning and climate control in the room, you can make sure the temperature is comfortable. Relax together and watch premium cable channels on the TV or listen to fun music on the clock radio. Getting your caffeine buzz is convenient with the coffee and tea maker.
- King Bed: This guest room at Hampton Inn San Diego Downtown is great for couples. You and your darling can enjoy sweet dreams on the king-size bed. The TV streams premium cable channels, so prepare to be entertained and kick back and relax! If you’d like to send emails, surf the web and check Facebook, you can use free Wi-Fi in this guest room. Make yourself something delicious to drink using the coffee and tea maker. If you’re planning to visit San Diego theme parks at a certain time, set the clock radio to make sure you get up early enough!