Hampton Inn and Suites Temecula
Hampton Inn and Suites Temecula
Temecula , CA 92590
Hampton Inn and Suites Temecula Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula
- Close To Old Town: You’re so close to historic Old Town Temecula that you can just walk there from Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula. Soak up the local history and see the charming buildings that have stood here for decades. Hampton Inn Temecula is a great place to get your beauty sleep before you visit Old Town Temecula.
- Just Off Interstate 15: Hampton Inn Temecula’s convenient location within easy driving distance of the main freeway allows guests to quickly get to wineries, shopping, dining and entertainment in San Diego. Wherever your destination may be in the area, Temecula Hampton Inn’s proximity to the freeway gets you where you need to go with ease.
- Free Wi-Fi: Business and leisure travelers alike love the free Wi-Fi at Hampton Inn Hotel Temecula. Some hotel guests like to check and send work e-mails while others simply use the free Wi-Fi to post their latest status update or tweet. Regardless of the purpose, the free Wi-Fi at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula definitely comes in handy!
- Free Business Center: Hampton Inn Hotel Temecula allows you to do work efficiently and easily in the free business center. Take care of projects and work tasks while you’re at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula. If you’d like to hold a meeting, the space at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula can accommodate up to 50 people.
- Free Breakfast: Getting energized at the beginning of the day starts with Hampton Inn Hotel Temecula’s free hot breakfast. If you’re heading out the door, Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula still makes sure that you get something to eat and provides you with a free Hampton On The Run® Breakfast Bag.
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula is a great hotel for both business and leisure travelers to the area. Hampton Inn Temecula is within walking distance of Old Town Temecula, a popular attraction with lots of local history. Check out the Old Temecula Jail, the Pujol School House and The Champion Building, among many other historical properties in town. Temecula Hampton Inn is conveniently close to the Interstate 15, enabling you to get to various destinations in the area and throughout San Diego.
Hampton Inn Temecula lets you do work as comfortably as you would at your own office. The free business center at Hampton Inn Hotel Temecula provides a quiet atmosphere conducive to productivity. Temecula Hampton Inn also provides free Wi-Fi access so that hotel guests can check Facebook or email colleagues and clients. The free hot breakfast at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula is such a treat. Even if you’re on your way out the door, you can grab a free Hampton On The Run® Breakfast Bag.
- Do Eat Breakfast (No Matter What!): Fill your stomach with good hot foods in the morning! You can either eat all you want at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula or take a Hampton On The Run® Breakfast Bag with you.
- Don’t Pay For Wi-Fi: Checking the Internet is such a vital part of our lives these days that it seems silly to pay a big fee to access the Internet. Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula provides hotel guests with free Wi-Fi.
- One King Bed: Fall asleep easily with the blackout drapes and curtains drawn. The air conditioning will keep the room at a comfortable temperature. You can wake up to the clock radio at a time that you set, and enjoy a drink from the coffee and tea maker. The One King Bed guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula features a shower and tub combination in the private bathroom.
- Two Queen Beds: Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula's Two Queen Beds guest room keeps families nice and cozy. Use complimentary toiletries in the private bathroom when you're getting ready - what a treat! This guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula entertains the whole family with the LCD TV which features HBO, ESPN and pay movies. The microwave can be used to heat up a snack in your room and you can keep food cool with the in-room refrigerator.