Heritage Inn San Diego
Heritage Inn San Diego
San Diego, CA 92110
Heritage Inn San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Heritage Inn San Diego
- Less Than a Mile Away from SeaWorld: Heritage Inn San Diego is one of the closest hotels to the fun and excitement at SeaWorld. Not only will the kids love staying so close to Shamu, but parents will enjoy the short commute.
- Heated Pool and Spa: Whether you're kicking back after spending the day exploring San Diego or you're looking to lounge in the sun all day, the outdoor pool and hot tub at San Diego Heritage Inn has your relaxation needs covered.
- Complementary Breakfast: Before spotting cheetahs at the San Diego Zoo or shopping at Horton Plaza Mall, fill up your belly with the free coffee and pastries served daily at the Heritage Inn in San Diego.
- Pets Welcome: Why leave your four-legged furry friends behind, especially in pet-friendly San Diego? The San Diego Heritage Inn permits pet for an extra minimal nightly charge.
- Free Wi-Fi: Don't worry if you haven't completed your sightseeing itinerary yet, the Heritage Inn San Diego provides free wireless Internet so guests can continue to plan their San Diego adventures while staying at the inn.
Heritage Inn San Diego is a cozy hotel stocked with amenities to make your stay in San Diego a comfortable one. The San Diego hotel offers free parking, complementary breakfast, and wireless Internet at no extra cost. San Diego Heritage Inn also provides guest laundry services and an environment suitable and welcoming to pets. In addition, the inn's outdoor pool and spa supplies the perfect oasis for children filled with energy and parents in need of some rest and relaxation.
Heritage Inn San Diego is one of the closest hotels in the area to SeaWorld, but it is also located just a few miles from other tourist attractions like the San Diego Zoo and the Gaslamp District. For guests wanting to soak up the San Diego sun or catch a colorful sunset over the Pacific Ocean, public beaches are only two miles away from the San Diego Heritage Inn. The San Diego hotel is also walking distance to restaurants, which makes grabbing a bite to eat after a day full of exploring, simple and convenient.
- Do Visit Valley View Casino Center: The Valley View Casino Center presents a variety of live entertainment from comedy shows to concerts and even Disney on Ice. The venue is conveniently located just two blocks from the San Diego Heritage Inn.
- Don't Over Sleep: Because check-out time is at 11:00 am, it's a good idea to set an alarm just so you don't miss it.
- Standard: The budget-friendly rooms at Heritage San Diego SeaWorld make it easy to have a great vacation without spending an arm and a leg. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi to keep you in the loop and satellite TV for all your entertainment needs. The room comes with either one or two queen beds making it perfect for a couple or a small family and includes amenities like a coffee/tea maker, refrigerator, complimentary toiletries and air conditioning.